The shadow

The door creaked open as Lillie went looking for the shadow. The legend says that you can only catch it with a net. Net in hand, Lillie searched the attic.

The legend also states that it belongs to the boy that can fly. Lillie doesn't know anyone who can fly, so it was going to be difficult to get it back to its owner.

As the floor creaked under her feet, Lillie made her way towards this mysterious shadow. It was in the darkest corner in the attic. Lillie's candle flickered in the darkness.

The shadow didn't seem dangerous. It seemed scared. It started to run away as Lillie approached. She swung the net and caught the shadow.

Lillie ran to her room with the shadow in the net. She closed the door behind her and turned on the light. The shadow kept on fighting but couldn't get out.

There were footsteps coming towards Lillie's room. Lillie was supposed to be in bed. Lillie rushed to turn off her light and get into bed. As she pulled the covers over her, the door opened. Lillie's dad came in to check on her.

He left after a while, not noticing the shadow. Lillie got out of bed to start working.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked the first part. Vote and leave a nice comment. Thanks for reading. It means a lot.

If you do see anything like at school, please let me know. Sorry about that. Enjoy.