Ill Make It Up To You

Requested By: @bombshells
Hope you enjoy 😝❤️

-------
"Y/N if you don't come on we're going to miss the damn red carpet." Justin groaned from downstairs before you heard him coming up the steps.

" Justin groaned from downstairs before you heard him coming up the steps

You did the finishing touches on your look. "Oh my god you changed again." He rubbed his temple sighing. "It didn't look right on me." You muttered.

"Y/N we have 10 minutes to get to the carpet!" He spat, you rolled your eyes grabbing your phone and purse

"Well if we have 10 minutes, let's go then." You replied sarcastically walking past Justin.

"Babe." You heard him sigh before following after you. You made your way towards the car which was parked outside.

"Y/N you look beautiful today." His bodyguard opened the door for me. "Thank you, at least someone thinks I do. " You smiled sadly. You then got into the car as moments later Justin arrived in.

The way there there the car ride was silent, just occasionally tried to place his hand on your thigh which you removed. He then rolled his eyes and just left it alone.

As soon we pulled up the bodyguard hopped out and opened the door for Justin and yourself, Justin got out first making a whole bunch of screams erupt. While Justin fixed himself You got out of the car.

Justin held his arm out, as You grabbed it as you both began to walk on the carpet. "Right this way." The lady motioned us where to stand and take pictures at.

"Justin! Justin! Y/N over here!" The paparazzi yelled. You looked at the camera with straight face as Justin now placed his hand on your waist pulling you in.

"You don't have to let everyone know that your pissed at me." He whispered into my ear.

"Smile Y/N!" They yelled,

You chuckled, "Now where's the fun in that." You replied lowly before smiling at the camera. A few pictures went by...

We got photos of Justin fixing your dress, one where he's kissing your cheek. On where you grabbed Justin's face holding his cheek as we're both "smiling" at each other.

Now it was time for interviews.... Great. "Justin, Y/N you look both look stunning." The reporter spoke. "Thank you." We both replied.

"How's the music industry going Justin?" He questioned. "Well you know, it gets easier by the days go bye. You get used to things that used to bother you."

"And you Y/N how is life going?"

"Great."

You both looked pretty upset on the carpet is everything alright with you two?" He questioned.

"Everything's fine." You smiled, "She's just moody... You know girls and there moods." Justin replied.

"She's really moody when she's on her thing, I mean... It could be annoying sometimes. But the sex is amazing, she can be so... Aggressive." He smirked at you.

You hit his shoulder. "Really." You spat.

"What?" he chuckled, "your unbelievable!" You yelled at him.

"Y/N it was a joke." He laughed back shrugging his shoulders. "Stop being so uptight babe."

"You seen it here first, Y/N and Justin's first public disagreement." The reporter looked into the camera.

"I'm so done." You rolled your eyes walking away from the reporter and Justin. You walked into the area finding your seat without Justin. He then came in moments later sitting down net to you. "baby I'm sorry what I did back there." He muttered in my ear.

"That was so uncalled for." You shook your head. "I know and I'm sorry." He replied again holding my hand intwining it kissing the top of it. "I hate fighting with you..." He muttered.

"Then don't make me moody."

"Y/NNN.." he groaned naming you laugh. "I'm joking." You leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his head making your lips be placed together, you felt him smirk into the kiss before pulling away.

-------
"Did I tell you... You looked incredibly beautiful today." Justin spoke softly as you both walked hand in hand into the house.

"I don't believe you did Mr. Bieber?" You blushed looking at him. "Well you do." He kissed your cheek opening the door. "I'm going to go change." You went upstairs taking off the heels and dress, wiping off the makeup just throwing one of Justin's shirts on.

On your way back down you heard the TV playing. "E! news here with Y/N's embarrassing sing moment with the Biebs. In he video you here Justin talking about Y/N's Moody days and their sex life which Y/N takes on the defensive side and things get a bit heated."

I bit my lip and Justin paused the TV hearing me come into the room. "Ignore them..." He got up wrapping his arms around your waist kissing your forehead.

I just nodded. "I'm tired." You muttered leaning your head into him. "Let's go to bed." He let go of you about to turn off the TV.

"Let's sleep down here... We can watch movies." You suggested. He nodded. "I'll bring he blankets down.

"Here let me help?" He offered. "No I got it." You walked up stairs before going into your room slamming the door.

"Y/N?" He called for. "Goodnight Justin." You muttered.

"Come on." He groaned. You grabbed a pillow and blanket walking to the steps throwing the blanket and pillow.

"Goodnight Justin,"

---------

Someone explain to me what bullshit with Justin is going on Twitter now 😑 I swear he can't go a month without drama in his life

Someone explain to me what bullshit with Justin is going on Twitter now 😑 I swear he can't go a month without drama in his life. Smh.