The Carnival

**Justin Takes You To The Carnival**

Requested by: @SashaSpirit

**Hope You Enjoy**

"Baby, come on please..." Justin groaned.

"I'm not going." You protested. Justin is trying so hard to make you go to this carnival that came in town but, you remind last time you went you ended up getting suck on the Ferris wheel with Justin for hours.

"We don't have to go on the Ferris wheel! I'll buy you Funnel cake!" He groaned like a 5 year old now.

You thought your a minute.. Funnel cake does sound really good. "How about 2 funnel cakes."

"Baby, I'll buy you all the funnel cakes in the world if you just go to the carnival with me." He said grabbing your waist.

"Fine." You laughed. "YES!" Justin yelled in happiness.

"WERE GOING TO THE CARNIVAL! WERE GOING TO THE CARNIVAL!" He yelled dancing around.

He's such a dork.. But you love him.

You smiled before getting up and getting ready.

_______*At The Carnival*_______

"Ball is life." You said pointing at the little basketball hop.

"No for you." Justin laughed.

"Oh really.." You raised your eyebrow. "Hello, Mr. Can I get 3 balls." You said handing the assistant a dollar.

"Sure." He handed you 3 basketballs.

"I'm going to win that Donut." You said pointing towards the big inflatable donut.

You tossed the basketball and it went in the hoop. "1 down 2 to go." You smirked looking at Justin.

You threw the ball and the thing started to move. "Hey! That's not fair?!" I yelled.

Justin laughed. "Shut it Bieber." You said pointing at him. He laughed putting his hands up in defense.

You threw the last ball and it just bounced off the ring. "I'm not leaving until I win that donut". You said slamming the dollar down on the stand.

After about a whole bunch of tries you spent $20 dollars on trying to get the donut. "OMG!" You groaned out of frustration.

"Here babe.. Let me try." Justin said grabbing your waist pulling you the side. You just huffed and crossed your arms.

"3 balls please." Justin said placing the dollar on the table.

"Here you go." He said handing Justin the 3 basketballs.

"This is for you baby." Justin winked at you. You just huffed.

"One." He said shooting the ball as it then went into the basket.

He smirked and looked at you. "Two." He shot another ball going straight into the basketball.

"And Three nothing but net." He shot and the ball went straight into the hoop.