The Following |Jason McCann|

An:// this is mature... (No not sexual🙄) like language wise.

"Jason," I mumbled, "Can you go wake Jasmine up." I shoved his shoulder lightly. He groaned rolling over the other side.

"Jason, she's going to be late."

"Your up already though..." He mumbled into the pillow. I groaned grabbing him with the pillow, hitting him with it. "Damn it Y/N!" He yelled holding his head.

"Get up, and go wake her up. Im going to make breakfast." I spoke sternly. "Fine, fine I'm getting up." He groaned. I shook my head at him before, walking downstairs.

Moments later, of cooking I felt a pair of hands grab my waist from behind. "Smells good." Jason placed his head into the crook of my neck kissing it making me laugh.

"Mommy! Look." Jasmine said smiling wide, we turned around seeing her hair in a half up half down, and a nude dress.

"Daddy did my hair! Isn't it pretty!" She gave herself a twirl. "And he picked out my outfit."

"Jasmine you look beautiful honey

"Jasmine you look beautiful honey." I awed shoving Jason making him laugh. "I didn't think you had it in you Jay." I mocked him.

"Hey, that's hurtful. Plus I been around enough girls to know." He shrugged. You gave him a scowling look knowing what he meant by "girls" meaning the "women he had dated."

"Breakfast is ready do you wanna eat?" She nodded her head no, "Alice said she was bringing food so we can eat together for breakfast!" She said excitedly.

"Oh okay sweetie, do you need me to take you to school?"

"Actually mommy, daddy can I take the bus today."

I looked at Jason. "I don't know..." He trailed off. "Please daddy! Just for today!" She begged him giving him the puppy look.

"Fine, but your mother has to walk you down & pick you up today." He finally gave in. "YES, come on mommy let's go." She grabbed my hand dragging me out of the door.