World War Z |Part 3|

Money, materialistic things.... Mean nothing during this time, people killing each other to survive, but little do they know we should be working together, to stop this madness, before it's too late.

"Did daddy text back yet!" Serena said coming into the room happily. "No... Not yet sweetie." You replied softly, you weren't going to show to Serena that you were worried about Justin, only because you don't want her to be worried.

In reality, you were beyond worried... Justin could be out there hurt & you have no idea. You heard a knock on the door before you sighed & opened the door.

"Commander Mills?" You looked confused, as Justin's commander in chief stood at the door. "Mrs. Bieber.... I'm afraid we have some bad news, can you step outside." He spoke in sympathetic tone looking at Serena coloring in the background.

You nodded before stepping out closing the door. "There was a terrible aircraft accident, to get to the point... The aircraft lost control in the air and spun out of control crash landing into the ground."

"I'm not getting what your saying Mr. Mills?" I spoke chuckling lightly knowing what he's saying, just hoping he's not going to say it.

"Your husband was on that aircraft."

I felt my whole body go numb, felt like my whole world just came crashing down, in my mind... I'm praying saying "he's okay," over & over again. My throat tightened at the loss of words feeling as so, if I spoke I would just lose it. My stomach curling at the words he has told me. Feels like my whole life has been ripped apart of me, & now I'm left to figure out who am I, & what's my purpose in life. Because, Justin was my purpose... I was in a bad place before I met Justin & he helped me find the light in my life.. & now that he's gone. There is no light.

"Mrs. Bieber..." Commander Mills touched my shoulder softly. "Unfortunately, that isn't all the bad news. Since, there is no official status on Justin's wellbeing... We will have to be forced to relocate you & your daughter."

"W-what?" I spoke with my voice cracking. "Where would we go! I can't survive out there!" I spat with my eyes watering, feels like he's sentencing me to my death.

"I'm so sorry, it's the rules. Take off is in 30 minutes." He sighed before walking away. I covered my mouth before sliding down onto the door. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I just finally broke down crying my eyes out.

I felt the door open to see Serena happily showing me her coloring. "Look mommy!" She smiled wide before she realized something was wrong.

"Mommy? Why are you crying." She sat down next to me. "I'm fine sweetie... Now look go pack your things, we're going on a trip okay?" I sniffled pushing her hair out of her face.

"But, I don't wanna leave, I wanna stay here so when daddy comes back we can all leave together." She sighed.

You bit your lip. "Come on." You spoke in a low voice cracking voice grabbing her small hand walking back inside the room.

Justin's POV

I woke up slowly seeing bright lights in my face, my eyes squinted from the amount of brightness. I try to lift up my hands only to feel them tied down, I attempt to move my feet feeling they are strapped down to. I feel my breath speeding up, I ball my hands into tight fists only to yell out in pain at my lower stomach area.

"He has awoken." I heard a grimly voice say. "Let me out of here!" I spat vigorously. "Relax Justin, they are helping you." Jamie's voice appeared.

"I need to call my wife & let her know I'm okay!" I pleaded, "let him call." She sighed. They dialed the number putting it on speaker. "Hello?" I heard my commanders voice speak.

"Where's my wife!" I asked quickly. "Justin?" He spoke in a astonished tone. "Yes, we're is my god damn wife!" I spat only to grit my teeth out in pain.

"I'm so sorry Justin." He spoke quickly. "Sorry! Sorry, about what! Where is my fucken family!" I yelled, "calm down before you rip the stitches out." The man spoke sternly holding me down.

"We were forced to relocate them, Justin." He sighed. I felt my blood boil. "There is a fucken
pandemic going on! & I'm out here risking my damn life's to save everyone & you can't even keep my damn family safe!" I yelled.

"We placed them-" before the phone line got cut dead. "Placed them where! Commander! Placed them fucken where!" I yelled with my voice cracking at the end. I yell out in pain making the tight ropes began to rip.

"I need to find my family, let me out!" "Justin, calm down! You can't do anything right now, in your state!" Jamie spat.

I shook my head before finally breaking through the ropes standing up, feeling myself get dizzy. Before they both grabbed me holding me up. Next thing you know I hear loud screeching sound making everyone's eyes go wide.

"We need to get him to cover!" Jamie spat lowly trying not to draw attention towards the things. "I'm fine." I gritted through my teeth. "Are you sure?" Jamie asked quickly, I nodded and she shrugged & threw me my gun.

"Go, get him to safety." I replied quickly. She looked unsure if she should leave my sight because of my state. I nodded and she quickly grabbed the man getting him to cover. I sighed and hide behind the wall with my finger on the trigger.

I heard the screech before closer, I sucked in a deep breath before stepping a bit further back. Before the face appeared, it looked like his whole face had been burned off, the teeth rotten with their veins bursting out in ever direction.

Their teeth clattered together making a clicking sound before I heard a loud sneeze making my eyes go wide. The thing snapped his head in the direction before going towards the sound making me jump out and start shooting it from behind hitting it in the skull multiple times, killing it instantly.

"We need to get out of here." I said sternly seeing the man & Jamie, he nodded in agreement before we heard multiple screeches, seeing multiple of thoses things bunches together running in our direction.

"RUN."

**************