Marriage McCann

This one was requested by: FanGirl2020 hope you enjoy it.

"Jason come on get up, we got to go meet Y/D/N at Rebecca's house." You groaned hitting him, he's complying whether he wants to go.

He groaned rolling over, "Jason Y/D/N will be devastated if you don't go."

He finally sat up, "it's not that I don't wanna go Y/N it's just I'm not ready for her to get married and go have her own family."

"I know me neither but, we can't go for our benefits.... It's Y/D/N day."

He sighed and got up from the bed dragging his feet towards the bathroom.

****

"Y/N do you know where I'm black Rolex watch is! I can't find it." Jason yelled from the upstairs. You groaned going upstairs knowing if you explained it to him he still wouldn't understand.

I walked into the room seeing Jason with his back turned to me looking through the drawers. You shook your head and walked into the closet opening his dresser grabbing the watch. "Here." You handed out the watch.

He grabbed the watch placing it on his wrist. You looked at him seeing his tie was crooked before you fixed it. "How are you feeling?

He shrugged. You sighed, "Jason let's not have another one like the rehearsal dinner."

"I just want the best for my daughter... Is that to much to ask. I feel like he's no good for her Y/N... And that night I really wanted to break his face for trying to disrespect me."

"Jason, he asked you a simple question... You just took it way out of proportion."

"Personal question, and I don't like people getting into my personal business. It's personal for a reason."

"Let's just get to Y/D/N before the wedding starts, and no drama."

"No promises..."

*******
We walked into the Venue seeing everyone set up. They didn't let us in at first but Jason made a huge thing about "that's my daughter and I'll be damned if I don't see her..." All that business.

We opened the door seeing Y/D/N getting her dress arranged to fix her to perfection.

"DAD!" Y/D/N turned around picking up her dress running over towards him getting into his embrace

"DAD!" Y/D/N turned around picking up her dress running over towards him getting into his embrace. She's was always a daddy's girl.