Pay Attention

***Try to surprise Justin and tell him that your pregnant***

Requested by: BELIEBERfourLIFE_

Tonight's the night. Tonight's the night your going to tell Justin that your pregnant. You got the cake ready and set. The the table is set. You just found out you were pregnant last week at the doctors. You wanted to wait for the right moment because, Justin had been so stressed out lately with his new album.

"Okay, everything's perfect now." You smiled wide. You placed your hand on your stomach smiling wide.

You can't believe your pregnant. You and Justin had been waiting for this moment ever since you guys got married. We both agreed kids after marriage. You heard the front door slam making you sigh. "He's upset." You thought.

"Hey babe." You said looking at him take off his jacket and roll up his sleeves since he was wearing a button up.

"How was the meeting?" You asked.

"Terrible, how are they going to push the album release date further! I already had all of the planned out. I can't keep my fans waiting like this Y/N... I haven't placed out a album in over 3 years." He sighed walking in towards the kitchen making you quickly follow behind.

"Wait wait! Jay!" You said trying to follow behind him. He didn't even notice you were all dressed up. So, it was the struggle trying to chase him in heels.

"Ooh! You made cake!" He said before grabbing a plate.

"Does he not see anything that I did?"

"What type of cake is it?" He asked before cutting a piece.

"Chocolate." You mumbled sighing looking down at your stomach.

"Mmhm. This is so good." He mumbled eating the cake.

Okay.. Im about a second I'm about to flip shit on Justin because, he's completely ignoring everything I put my hard work into doing.

"Damn baby, you look nice, where you going?" He said wiping his face suddenly his over protective side kicked in.

"I'm not going anywhere. Did you even read the cake?"! You sighed.

"No?" He said confused.

You rolled your eyes grabbing his hand before pulling him towards the cake.

"Read." You said sternly pointing towards the cake.

"M egnant?" He read confused.

"What the hell is an egnant Y/n?" He yelled confused.

"OMG maybe if you didn't eat the cake and actually took a better look at the cake there is a I and a Pr missing. So put that all together.

Justin drew in the air trying to figure out what what was suppose to be there. (OMG Justin Drew? I just realized that 😂😭😭❤️)

"OH MY! IM PREGNANT JAY!" You yelled throwing your hands up.

"What?" He said confused.

"I. Am. Prego. Bun in the oven." You smiled wide.

"Are you serious!" He smiled wide.

You nodded smiled back. "Omg! I'm going to be a father!" He picked you up swinging you around.

"Okay okay Jay, did you forget we got a little person in me." You laughed.

"Oh yeah, I forget." He said slowly placing you down.

"I'm sorry little guy." He said holding your stomach.

"Little guy?"

"Yes little guy."

"Don't talk about your... Friend like that Jay." You laughed.

"My friend is far little Y/N.... Do I have to remind you?" He smirked.

"Maybe a little refreshing.. Only if you agree that's it's going to be a girl."

"You know I can't agree to something like that, baby." He groaned.

"Then, I guess your little friend... Is going to have to wait." You laughed.

"BUT HES ALREADY AWAKE Y/N WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW!"

"ITS CALLED A BATHROOM, AND LOTION....and the Internet, Check it out." You winked at him before walking out the room making sure to sway you hips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY LOVELIES! Sorry for the long wait BELIEBERfourLIFE_  I hope you enjoyed the imagine ❤😩️❤️❤️

- Alicia