First Impressions

"Your dad is in the Navy, and this is going to be the first time you introduce Justin to him... Since his return."

"Hope you enjoy"

Your dad has recently just came home from being at war for 2-3 years. You missed him... And you cried when you got that call from him saying he is returning. Your dad knows about Justin. But never met him personally.. Your dad isn't the biggest fan of Justin, because what he seen on TV about him lately. But, that's all going to change... Today your dad and yourself planned for Justin and Him to meet personally and get to know the real Justin.

You were getting ready to go to your fathers house when Justin came in with his boxers and his hair still a mess with a frown on his face.

"Justin...why are you still not dressed." You sighed.

"I don't feel good." He mumbled pulling you into his embrace.

You shook your head. "Justin I know your not sick."

"I am sick!" He said quickly.

"Justin... Please, why don't you want to go meet my dad." You sighed.

"Because, as you can tell I'm not the most liked person on the planet. And I'm pretty sure your dad agrees with that too. I just don't want your dad to think I'm someone I'm not, and find someone else better for you."

You poured at how cute he is. "Jay... Nobody could ever replace you, you know that. And if my dad can't see that.. Then all well."

He smiled. "I love you Y/N... So much." He said before kissing your lips.

"I love you too Jay." You smiled at him.

"But.. I just got a call from scooter to be In the studio so.. I'll catch you later." He said quickly kissing your check before speed walking towards the door.

"Justin Drew.... If you don't get your ass in her and get ready!" You scowled at him.

He groaned like a little kid and stopped his way towards the walk in closet. "Yes "mom" he rolled his eyes.

You laughed and shook your head.

_____**At your fathers house**_____

You pulled up to fathers house and you can feel Justin's hand start to tense on your thigh. "It's okay Jay... I'm here with you."

He nodded. "Okay.. Let's go." I said opening the door and he got out and we walked towards the door with our hands intwined together. Your dad came out moments later.

"Y/N" he said smiling.

"Dad!" You said before running up towards him hugging him as Justin awkwardly walked.

You let go and you both saluted eachother. "Dad.. This is Justin." I said walking towards Justin wrapping my arm around his arm.

"Sir." Justin said sternly but you could tell he was nervous.

"Son... I hope your treating my daughter right." He said sternly towards Justin.