Ch 36 We failed. I'm sorry. And goodbye!

A few days later.

I laied in a bed, sleeping. I hadnt woken up from the battle with Sasuke. Naruto and Shikamaru was next to my bed. "She still hasnt woken up?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto shook his head. "No she hasnt. Gaara and them aren't leaving untill he gets to talk to her." Shikamaru nodded.

I moved my head and opened my mouth. "Candace?" They asked. A moan exited my lips. "Ow." I said as I opened my eyes. I turned my heads and looked at them. "Candace! Your awake!" naruto yelled as he went to hug me. I put a hand up,to stop him. "naruto. Shikamaru. We failed didn't we?" I asked them. The looked down. I looked out the window. I failed. I failed to save sasuke from that damn snake. And now he in his hands.

"Candace, it's not your fault ."naruto said. I turned my head to him. Tears pouring down my face. "yes it is, naruto. We failed to get sasuke back. Failed to save him from orochimaru. It is my fault." I said crying. I was sitting up now. Naruto was looking down as shikamaru rubbed my back.

A few days after I got out. Naruto was heading with lord jirayia and Sakura was with tsunade. Me, I am going on by myself. I was sitting on a bench with gaara. We were holding hands. "when will I see you again, cherry." I smiled as he used my nickname. "soon, I will visit the sand village and you can show me all over the place." he nodded as he lend over and kissed my lips, I kissed back.

"I love you cherry." "and I love you, gaara." we both smiled. I got up with my bag. Naruto left yesterday, as I leave today. I tied my hair into a pony tail and started to walk though the village saying my goodbyes.

I looked at the gates of konoha as I walked though them. I looked back as I walked. I will be back in 3 years, I swear. I will save my friends. And the akatsuki will never lay a hand on my friends again.

As I left, I could feel him looking at me. Feeling his chakra was sick. 'madara!' I yelled in my head as I left.

And that was 'my life in the naruto world' starting soon will be 'I'm back! Who missed me!'

Please message and vote.