Ch 25 we meet again, snake man

if I remember right, tsunade gave naruto one whole week to learn rasengan. I sighed as I watched tsunade and shizune talk. "I know about the week, my lady." they looked over at my as I looked out side. "what do you mean candace?" shizune asked as she was sweating a little. I looked at them. "I mean orochimaru gave you a week to decide. Like naruto, he is like your lost loves my lady." I said as I looked back. Tsunade kept staring at me. 'she knows a lot! Maybe what she told me about coming from a different world was true.' she thought as she stood up.

"the week is almost up, two day. And by then the battle of the three Sannins will clash." I said as I slammed my head on the table. Shizunes eyes went wide. Tsunade just kept looking at me. I got up. "I'm going to go check on naruto. His hands must hurt like hell right now." I said as I walked out the door. It was getting dark again. 'two days left, then a battle with orochimaru again.' I thought as I put my hand on my neck. I knew he was around. Just by the pulse I get every hour from my curse Mark. I closed my eyes as I walked to the woods where naruto should be.

What I didn't know was a figure watching me. I looked back a little to see the figure that was standing in the moon light. What I could see was an akatsuki clock, and a ORANGE MASK!? I turned back around. "shit!" I cursed as I made it to the woods. I would have to deal with him, later, much later.

I entered the woods and saw naruto on the ground. I chuckled as I sat down and started healing his hands. He was out cold. "caring for your friends again I see." I slowly leaved my head up as I turned around. I stood up, only to be pinned down by shurikens. I glared at him. "what else do you want snake man!" I yelled. He laughed as he walked out of the shadows. Orochimaru. The man that man my life hell, so far.

"snake man? That's a new one." he said with a hiss. I glared as I toke those shurikens and threw them at him. He dodge them as he ran at me. I stood in front of narutos sleepy body as I tried to keep him safe. 

"shall we take this battle else where, cherry." I glared at him as he ran to a different part of the woods. Like the fool I am, I ran after him. He stopped in a clearing. "what do you want any way, orochimaru?" I asked as I toke out my sword. "you of course, candy-chan. With you and your power I can have the best body." I made a sick face. "you are just plan sick!" I yelled as I ran at him. As I swong my sword it clashed with his snake sword. "you still have that huh?" I asked remembering back to my world where he got it from.

He just smirked. "your arms are pretty useless since the third sealed them away all you can use is that Tongue for many uses." I said then made a sick look. "I said that wrong." I whispered as he chuckled. "he may hav but I will get my new body soon." I glared at him. "you are not taking sasuke or me! It's to bad you can use kimimarus body." I said. He tilted his head. "so, you do know what is going to happen." he said as he ran at me. I blocked his attack with my sword. "tell me child, will sasuke come to me?" he asked as he put more power on his sword making me go back. "I will never tell. I can rewright the future, and make sure he will never come to you." I said as I jumped back. He chuckled as he disappeared into the shadows. "we will see young one. We will see." I glared at the spot he disappeared from. 

I walked back to naruto to see the sun shining. "tomorrow, the three great Sannins will fight." I said as I fell onto the ground from the battle. It toke a lot out of me. "damn snake man"