Ch 20 a very sad day.

It was about a week now, since the attack. I tried my best to put the dress on. It was a solid black dress.

I had my arm bandaged and a harness. I tried to do everything with my left hand, but it was SO hard.

I sighed as I finally go my dress on. I went down the steps of my apartment. I saw sasuke walking and I walked next to him. He didn't say anything, and I did the same.

We saw naruto and sakura. We all nodded at each other. We walked to the ceremony. I had asked the elders if I could sing a song, and they said 'yes'

We had made it. I made my way to the elders and I bowed they nodded as I stood next to them.

"We stand here today, to remember the ones that have pasted on. They where our friends, classmates, family. They shall never be forgotten in our hearts."

I could see Iruka holding Konohamaru, he was vrying. I had tears coming out of my eyes. I felt water on my head. I looked up and saw it was raining. "the heavens are crying" I wispered.

"We shall now put the white roses on the place. while, young candace." The elder said. I nodded as I steped up.

"Before I sing, I want to say something. The ones that have past on, they will be here no matter what. They are the wind that blows the wind though our hair. They are the shadow that follows us everywhere we go. They are the sun that hit our faces every day. May the lord Hokage and everyone rest in peace."

They started to clap and go to put down the flowers.

"He called her on the road from a lonely cold hotel room

Just to hear her say, "I love you one" more time

But when he heard the sound

Of the kids laughin' in the background

He had to wipe away a tear from his eye

A little voice came on the phone

Said, "Daddy when you comin' home?"

He said the first thing that came to his mind

I'm already there

Take a look around

I'm the sunshine in your hair

I'm the shadow on the ground

I'm the whisper in the wind

I'm your imaginary friend

And I know, I'm in your prayers

Oh I'm already there

She got back on the phone

Said, "I really miss you darlin'"

"Don't worry about the kids they'll be alright

Wish I was in your arms, lyin' right there beside you"

[. From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/l/lonestar-lyrics/i_m-already-there-lyrics.html .]

"But I know that I'll be in your dreams tonight

And I'll gently kiss your lips

Touch you with my fingertips

So turn out the light and close your eyes"

I'm already there

Don't make a sound

I'm the beat in your heart

I'm the moonlight shinin' down

I'm the whisper in the wind

And I'll be there 'til the end

Can you feel the love that we share?

Oh I'm already there

We may be a thousand miles apart

But I'll be with you wherever you are

I'm already there

Take a look around

I'm the sunshine in your hair

I'm the shadow on the ground

I'm the whisper in the wind

And I'll be there 'til the end

Can you feel the love that we share?

Oh I'm already there

Oh I'm already there."

I sang as I started to cry. I felt a hand on my shoulder, but where I looked up, I could see The Hokage standing there, he nodded as he turned around and left. I made a smile as he was thanking me.

I saw my team walking up to me. They smiled as I smiled back and we left. I turned around looking at the village. 'Cant believe they came, right after we where attacked.' I thought as I walked with naruto.

Naruto and I was getting our stuff ready. jiraiya had asked us to come with him to go find Lady Tsunade. I already knew where she was, but I had to make sure I was near Naruto so, I could protect him.

We left the village a little after 3, and we headed to the first town.