Ch 32 he ran away!

the next night I jumped out of my house. I ran down the street looking for that little basterd. As I ran I saw Sakura running too. I hid in the bushes and waited.

"sasuke!" she yelled. I saw sasuke, he turned around and looked at her. "Sakura? Why are you here?" he asked her. She looked like she was going to cry. "please sasuke don't leave. I love you." she said. Sasuke ran behind her. "you are so annoying." he said and hit the back of her neck. "sasuke." she whispered as she fainted. He placed her on the bench and started to leave.

I jumped out and stood in front of him. "oh it's you, what do you want?" he asked as he crossed his arms. "your falling into his trap! He just wants your body!" I yelled as I stood in front of him. He rolled his eyes. "I don't care. I just need power." he said as he was behind me. "and I won't have a girl from another world stop me." he went to my neck but I stoped his hand.

"I swear you go to him, I will kill you the next time we meet." I growled at him as I tighten my grip on his wrist. He just glared and toke his hand back and walked away. 

I glared at him as he walked away.

The next morning I waited with Sakura to wake up, when she did I ran to the hokages office. I barged in panting. Tsunade looked at me. "candace? What is it? I've been very busy with-" I cut her off. "he ran away!" I yelled. She looked at me. "who?" I put my hands on her desk. "who else? Sasuke uchiha! He ran away to that damn snake, orochimaru!" I yelled. She lend back in her chair. "shit, I knew this was going to happen. Candace." I looked up at her. "find shikamaru. Bring him here. You two are going to go to get him back." I nodded as I ran out of her office and to Nara house hold.

I know it was really early in the morning. I knocked on the door. Shikamarus mom opened the door. "hello miss. Nara. Can I speak with shikamaru?" she smiled at me and nodded. "shikamaru! Get your lazy but t up and come down here!" she yelled. I heard some mumbles and a uff, and a damit. I saw shika walk down the stairs. "what is it? Oh hi candace." he said and waved at me. I smiled.

I told him what happen. "what!" I nodded. "he left end of story. Milady tsunade wants to see us now." I said as I grabbed his hand and we both ran to the hokage building. We entered once again. "got him for you." she nodded. "shikamaru. Candace I'm putting you on a A rank mission, mission: get sasuke back." we both nodded. "you two need at least 6-7 men on your team." she said. 

I smiled. "I know who to get." I said.