ch 18 I cant help it, its who i am

I had made it just in time. "Sasuke, get away from him.!!!!!!" i yelled. sasuke looked at me and i gasped half his face had the curse mark covered half his face and he looked like he was in pain.

i then looked at gaara, and i couldnt believe i was really seeing this. Gaars right arm was like the shikakus and so was his face on the right. i wanted to cry. he was in pain right now.

"Seems like a little red cherry wants to fight too? well, here i come!" Gaara yelled as he went to attack sasuke and me. I shook me head as i ran at gaara with tears in my eyes i head butted him in the stomach.

"Never! you hear me Shukaku! never touch me or my friends!" I yelled as i looked at him with different colored eyes. "Candace?" I looked back at sasuke and gave him a thumbs up. "Sorry, i cant help it. its the way I am. Now for you!" I ran as it. Gaara was shocked that under a second I was in front of him. I kicked him in the chin sending him up. I toke some explosive tags and pushed them on gaara as i jumped back.

"Cherrys blossom!" i yelled as i threw a kunai to inight it. smoke was around gaara as the tags lite.

my eyes went back to normal as i fell onto the branch. i wondered why i got tried so quick. My mark started to burn wanting me to use it. I growled as i saw gaara stood up. "that was a good hit now its my turn.

as gaara went after me, i looked into his eyes. he was in so much pain. as he got closed i got up and slowly hit him the face, but the hit was a ounch like tsunade hits. he went back and crashed into trees. i smirked. "THats what you get for hurting, gaara. SHUKAKU!!!!!!" I yelled.

sasuke wacthed me. 'how can she be so powerful and she doesnt even use the curse mark?' he thought as he grabbed his mark and frowned. I smiled as i slowly closed my eyes and fell off the branch.

As i fell, i felt someone caught me. "Candace! stay with me." i looked up at naruto, and smiled.

"Dont hurt him to bad, naruto. ill be there to wake gaara up." i said as i fainted

(her eyes is the bottom row the first ones)