"Yes Dinah, they are usually black women. But just like my girlfriend, Lauren's been in a lot of music videos, commercials, things like that."

"So...Camila is a video Vixen?"

"No! Dinah...just hurry up."

"Yes Mother." I said sarcastically as I began to wash my body.

X

40 minutes later...

Normani parked her car outside of my studio and we hurried to go inside. When we got to the elevator we were greeted by a short blonde; Ally.

"Dinah Jane; you really need to work on your time management. Stop going to bed so late." She said sternly.

I brushed it off and stepped onto the elevator with her and Normani following behind me.

"Yeah...well Mani didn't wake me up."

Ally thumped my hand. "Don't lie Dj. She tried but you're a heavy sleeper. Let's go, Miguel is waiting in the studio."

Sighing, I followed behind her as we exited the elevator and walked down a narrow hall and into a big studio.

"Sorry for the wait gentlemen. She's finally here." Ally said as two men turned to look at us.

Miguel and Travis Scott.

The both of them nodded and stood to greet Normani and I

"Sorry about my tardiness guys." I apologized as Miguel hugged me.

"It's cool Dj, luckily my schedule is free today. We can get started when you're ready."

Travis nodded. "Yeah, D it's cool. Yo, this studio is dope."

I thanked him and guided them back to the elevator and down to the basement of the building. I had the basement renovated and turned into a recording studio fully equipped with the proper filming equipment. My team was already there preparing everything.

"Hey Ally, you mind letting everyone know that we're almost ready?" I asked as we walked into my office.

"Sure," she said as she stepped out to give everyone the heads up.

"So, Normani found a young lady to appear in your video Miguel. Mani show him." I said.

Normani nodded and was about to show him but Miguel stopped her. "I like surprises Mani, I trust that you picked a stunning one but I can wait."

"Dinah I hope you got extra for me." Travis asked with a smirk.

I chuckled. "You know I do...Als!"