O n e .

Grayson's POV

"G-Gray!" She moaned my name as my thrusts were faster and deeper with every move I make.

I kissed her roughly as she was digging her nails onto my back.

Moments later we came while moaning each other's name.

After a few seconds, I pulled out, throwing the condom in the trashcan and then I started grabbing my clothes.

"Wait, where are you going?" The girl asks me.

"Home."

"But, I thought-"

"That I like you?" She nods and I chuckled.

"You're cute, but I don't like you. It's called 'a one night stand' princess, haven't you heard such thing before?" She looked down on the floor as I sighed.

This girl was so easy to get.

And apparently easy to hurt.

I grabbed my jacket and stormed out of her house making my way to my car.

--------------------

"And you just left?" Alex asks me with wide eyes.

"What was I supposed to do? I don't date, remember? Especially girls like her." I say as I opened my locker.

"But who in the world told you that is ok to fuck her?" Alex continued as he starred at me.

"She asked for it, so what was I supposed to do? I needed to get laid anyway."

"But not with Jessica Smith asshole!" I sigh.

"Look, she's going to be ok. Stop making such a big deal about it." I say rolling my eyes.

Basically, my 'excited' self fucked the most innocent, weird girl in the school. I have no regrets, she was good. But Alex makes such a big deal about it.

Why?

They used to be best friends few years ago.

And I'll probably going to get in trouble for what I've done.

Eh, who cares. It's not the first time.

"You're such an idiot sometimes." Alex sighed

"I know. A hot idiot." I say smirking.

"Leave him alone, he's a lost cause." Ethan chuckled.

The bell rang and we made our way to our classes.

As I walked in the class with Ethan, we earned glares from girls, I smirked.

I sat down, and I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I turned around to see my brother looking somewhere else.

"What?" I ask confused.

He pointed to where he was looking, I turned my gaze to see an empty spot.

"She didn't came at school today. Hm, I wonder why." Ethan says making me roll my eyes.

"Why? Because, she's sore from last night." I smirk, now it was Ethans turn to roll his eyes.

"Ok, I don't know. Maybe she doesn't feel well?"

"To be honest, this is the first time you're pissing me off." He says leaning back on his chair.

"How? I did a lot of things worse than this and you're mad at me now?"

"Yes. Because what you did, was kinda low." He says turning his gaze on his notebook.

"She asked for it!" I protested.

"And how could you accepted it? Of all the girls in this school."

"Dude, let's jus-"

"You know you're probably going to get in trouble. Big. Trouble." He cuts me off.

Well, here's the thing. Her dad, like all the other dads of girls, is overprotective.

One time she had a boyfriend, and he made the mistake to cheat on her multiple times. When she found out, kinda late, she was devastated.

Eventually her dad found out, and well, let's just say the boy isn't going to be able to make kids anymore.

She better not tell him anything.

"Good morning class!" The teacher says bringing me back to reality.

-----------------------

I was at the cafeteria with my friends at our table talking about not so important things.

"Guys, I'm throwing a party this Saturday." Jack says looking into his phone.

"Cool, time to burn your house again!" Aaron says laughing.

"No, no. Without any type of freshman this time." Jack says.

"Well, can't wait then." I say.

"What?! I thought we will stay at your place watching Netflix!" Alex says faking crying.

"Alex! What the-"

"What? I thought you will watch Netflix with me!" Ethan says to Alex.

"Oh my gooood!" Jack says biting from his apple while watching us like some type of tv show.

"Guys, stop. This is embarrassing." I say shaking my head, while they were laughing.

I started to move my eyes around the room, until I stopped at this beautiful blonde girl, who was starring at me already.

I smirked. She blushed.

"Dude! Cameron blocked me on snapchat!" Ethan says suddenly as we laughed.

"Now you see who she loves the most." I say laughing.

"Shut up." He punched my arm.
____________

"F-faster." She moaned.

I did as told.

"F-fuck, Grayson! She screamed in pleasure.

Remember the girl who was starring at me back in the cafeteria? She's the girl I'm fucking with right now.

Basically the popular girl, Jennifer.

What? I'm a man.

And a man has his needs.

We finally came. I pulled out, breathing heavily.

She was so red and her hair was so messy.

This is my art.

I pushed her against the wall and I kissed her roughly.

After a few seconds we pulled away and started getting dressed.

"I will leave first, you wait a few seconds and then leave too, ok?" She nods.

"See you, princess." I winked and left.

I made my way back in my class, and I sat down on my seat.

This is me. A 16 year old guy, fucking here and there. I don't do dates. I used to though, until, well, my life changed.

I used to love, until I saw where love got me. I don't love anymore.

At least not now.

I respect.

For me it's enough and it's more important.

And right now, I'm just living my life the way I want.

--------------------

A/N

Heyoooo.

Great way to start a story lmao.

I hope you like the first chapter.

Is shitty in my opinion.

Sorry if I made any mistakes, but I'm working on fixing them.

Stay awesome. Peace. ✌