10

"So no one knows your here Nicole"?

No, I have been in and out of the house trying to be as secretive about this as possible. I said.

Why is that? The lady asked.

It's hard to fake a smile every second of everyday and be this perfect person that everyone wants you to be. I just wanna start over and I can't.

"Who's says you can't? Just run away and change your appearance".

It's not that simple. I said shaking my head.

"Of course it is! Sweetie i will talk you through this whole process because if you are for sure wanting this Than I will give it my all to make it happen".

Thank you so much.

4 weeks after Nicole's disappearance

So your telling me you read her private diary? James stammered at me.

James I'm sorry but I had to find out what was going through her mind. I spent forever just starring at that stupid book with her initial on the front. I just wanted to know so badly I couldn't help myself. James she went to therapy and didn't tell anyone. She had issues that we didn't even notice.

"We've got to go ask this therapist if she knows anything about her leaving".

What's even the point anymore? She's just gone, remember?

"Like you said yourself. It's just one of those things where you have to know".

At the therapists office

Yes ma'am, Just tell me what you know about her leaving. I stammered.

"She had a talk with me about leaving her very last visit and I made sure to encourage her to go and"-

You encouraged her to leave? I asked if I was hearing this right.

"Yes, my job as a therapist is to make my Patients happy".

No..no your supposed to help her with her issues not tell her to buy a plane ticket and get the hell out of here! Your basically told her, Hey yeah have a nice life! She left everyone she loved because of you! You put it in her head and that's why she fucking left!

Sir please stop yelling at me, she made the decision to leave. It's was her choice, people like you can't hold her back and she needs to get away from people that force her to do things.

You bitch!

Aleks don't. James sneered holding him back.

She not worth it. He added.

Tears fled from my eyes as a struggled less and less every second.

I LOVED HER FOR GODS SAKE! I screamed at the top of my lungs at this women.

Leave. She said angered.

I cried the rest of the day and couldn't sleep at night. My headache was pounding and the NyQuil wasn't helping me at all. James had placed a trash can next to my bed just Incase I make myself sick thinking more more about this. I could tell James was shocked about what I did today. He came in and checked on my every 15 minutes. I couldn't think straight anymore I was border line insane at this point. I was scared. Now I know how Nicole felt.

"Hey aleks? I'm going out with Jordan and stefani tonight to catch up on things if you'd like to come with us think it'd be really nice if you came".

I think I'm going to stay here. I said wanting him to leave.

"That's not an option".

James please. I said facing away.

"Aleks you have to let go, it will be ok bud I promise".

Bullshit James I know you miss her like hell your just not showing it. I sneered.

"Get up we're going". He said with more force.

Fine dick! I yelled.

"Aleks your find lets go"! He yelled at me then drug my lifeless body down the stairs.

After hanging out with stef and Jordan

"Man I didn't know stef and Jordan were a thing now". James Said.

I know a lot of things have been changing around the office. I bet it's a nut house in there. I said slightly falling asleep saying it.

"Aleks stay up". James said shaking my shoulder.

James i tried to overdose on pills before we left tonight. I said for I couldn't help my drunk self.

"ALEKS WHAT?! YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NO- I felt sick to my stomach and I couldn't feel my body now. I saw everything getting blurry and everything went black. The last thing I heard from James was my name.

"ALEKS"!