Voicemails from Aleks

Voicemail #1/8:

Nicole. Nicole ple....please come home.
I miss you. Everybody misses you. I've never been so sorry in my life just please come home to me.

From: Aleks :) 4:15 p.m.

Voicemail #2/8:

Why aren't you home yet shouldn't this have blown over by today. You've been gone so long and...And I'm just sitting here waiting for you on the porch for a few nights now, I'm actually sitting out here right now so just come h-home please.

From: Aleks :) 12:34 a.m.

Voicemail #3/8:

I haven't been to work In Awhile. Sly left the creatures, so did Seamus, as well as Kevin and dex. I don't know why I haven't seen your face yet. I miss you and I wanna go looking for you but Jordan keeps holding me back from doing so. I hope to see you soon babe, please come home.

From Aleks :) 2:12 p.m.

Voicemail #4/8:

I don't know what else to say but I love you and I miss you. I'm losing my sanity thinking about you being gone for so long. I'm starting to think your never coming back. Please call back.

From: Aleks :) 6:23 p.m.

Voicemail #5/8:

Hey, um James and I stayed home from rtx this year thinking that you'd make an appearance while everyone would be gone. It's Sunday and I thought for sure you'd be back this weekend. James and I really bonded again like we used to but we were bonding because of you. Hope to see you soon!

From: Aleks :) 10:09 a.m.

Voicemail #6/8:

Hey niki! The guys are back. They've made some changes that James and I aren't really into. Best friends playing videos games together is starting to seem more like a business instead of fun like it used to be but it'll be ok. I miss you and I'm still waiting.

From: Aleks :) 8:40 p.m.

Voicemail #7/8:

James, Joe, Aron and I are leaving The Creatures. We're moving into a new home. I saved a room for you and placed everything you left at the creature house in that room. You can come live with us if you want. I'll do anything for you if it means you'll come home. Well just get back with me please. Love you!

From: Aleks :) 3:18 p.m

Voicemail #8/8:

We got two new additions to are new channel cow chop today! Their names are Trevor and Brett, their pretty fucking hilarious and so nice. They would love to meet you. So when you....If you come back just walk on in. when I leave I always have the door unlocked just Incase. I love you and I can't wait to see you!!

From: Aleks :) 1:38 p.m.
All voicemails completed

Those were the last voicemails he sent me. He seemed to be happy as they continued and I'm happy for him. I'm just having a hard time knowing he's starting to move on. It's sad the creatures split up and I can't help but think this is all because of me. I listen to Aleks' voicemails every night, I love listening to his raspy voice and how he just wants to tell me about his day even when I don't answer him I thought about going back today but I'm too far gone to come back now.