1

"Jenna wake up. Jenna. Oh ma lord. Girl wake up!"

I woke to Natalie's constant yelling and the sun peeking in from the half up and half down blinds.

Nat I'm sleeping. I'll get up in 10.

"No you can't, do you understand what day it is?"

No not really.

"It's PAX Prime Jenna and your not skipping like you did with PAX East and RTX."

No I'm staying here.

"Not this time you hoe!" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs.

Try on all of these and let me know what you think. She told me as she shoved clothes into my hands.

Nat I'm not going.

Why not?! every time I ask you to come to a convention you turn me down! Just come to one. What's the big deal anyway?!

God calm down! I'll go!

Yay! She screamed squeezing me tight.

I have been avoiding going to any conventions because I knew The Creatures would be there and I knew Jordan would be there and I didn't wanna get attached and go back to them. I moved and changed my name, Had to dye my hair blonde, basically change everything that resembles my old life. I miss every single one of them but I couldn't go back.

Are you done yet? Nat nagged.

Do you have any patience? I said back.

"Just come out I know your done."

I came out in a navy shirt that read "uh huh honey" in white lettering across my boobs. I looked at her like she was crazy.

What?!

I'm not wearing this.

Fine pick out what you wanna wear.

I ripped through my dressers picking out my light ripped skinnies and my purple twitch partners t-shirt that read ultimatejenna #3 on the back. I threw on my black vans with a white strip on the side.

Ok fine I guess that's good too. You do you Jenna.

Let's go, don't want to be late losers. I said running out the door.

So now your eager to go. She yelled at me.

I was ready to go back to a convention because it's what I love to do. I didn't care that much now since I found out most of the creatures left. James and Aleks and the others that I've never met. (Joe, Brett, Aron, and Trevor). Sly left shortly after I did, Kevin's gone, Seamus got sick after I left and is feeling better now but has decided to leave. Dex went back to England. It's dan and Jordan against the fandom now. It just wouldn't be the same if I went back anyway.

Hey fuck face! Caleb shouted at me snapping me away from my thoughts.

What do you want douche bag? I sneered

The cabs here why are you waiting around?

Sorry just over thinking again. I laughed.

Well stop, I know your going to have a great time back.

I hurried along with him and got into the squished cab car with everyone.
I always felt save around Caleb. I told him everything as soon as I got to know him. He knew everything from me and Jackson onto me and the creatures history to now. I told him not to tell a soul since he had been so afraid of me. I wouldn't blame him I looked like medusa when they found me. I laughed to myself.

We arrived at the convention and I got that rush that I always did when I was with the creatures arriving at a convention. So I ran.

JENNA! Caleb called after me but I didn't listen.

I went to go meet fun haus because I was not given the chance at rtx a year ago. I went to the behemoth booth and then stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the cow chop booth.

Oh hell nah! I shouted a ran the other way.

I was silently panicking because not only did I see Aleks and James but they looked really fucking good. They both had major glow ups while I was gone.

I could feel my stomach tingle a bit and a mentally stopped myself.

No, no I will not be falling for them again.

When I looked up I noticed I had stumbling right next to the creatures booth and saw Jordan Dan steff spencer and joe.

Shit! I felt like a track star after all this running.

I ran into someone and fell back but was caught by another. I looked back and almost choked on my spit.

It was Jordan.

Sorry I saw you at the booth you looked like someone I knew from behind but your not her. He laughed to himself nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

No, your fine. I tried my best to say it more girly than my own voice so he wouldn't recognize it.

He was a mess. He had grown his hair and beard out since the last time I've seen him. He looked eager for something when he saw me. I dyed my hair blonde, lost weight and tried to tan more. He just thought I was someone else.

After sharing laughs with my favorite youtubers I made my way back to the cow chop booth and saw James and Aleks laughing their asses off with all their fans. I walked up and I thought they wouldn't recognize me but some part of them did.

Nicole is that you?! They said in unison.

I panicked a little bit but played it off as if what they said didn't phase me.

Um no my name is Jenna and I'm a huge cow chop fan can I get a picture with you guys? I asked trying to act like I was some hard core fan.

Yeah sure haha sorry about that you just look like someone we used to know. Aleks said.

That's ok. I smiled and held out my camera, selfie angle to fit them both in.

Nice shirt Jenna. Aleks said pointing to his shirt which happened to be his twitch partners tshirt that said immortalhd on the back.

Thanks right back at ya. I said laughing.

Ok well I'll catch you Aleks at the csgo gaming competition tomorrow better bring your A game because I'm very good.

Come at me bro. He said to me patting his chest and puffing it out.

I will. I smirked.

And James see you around. I said laughing a bit.

Bye! They said in unison.

What a great first day back. I said running all the way back to the hotel so I could scream.