Jordans thoughts

Oh god, oh god, oh god. I nervously tapped my fingers on my office desk.

She's gone. I had one job. I was supposed to keep her safe and keep her in my life. I can't just let her leave. I'm all she has left. She won't last. She doesn't have any money. Oh god no. I cant. I cant. I CAN'T! I screamed.

Jordan! Hey bud! You ok! I heard knocking and yelling from the other side of my locked door.

Yeah I'm good. I said.

Jordan please come out. Dan and stef begged.

Just leave me alone. Come get me when she comes back. I sighed.

If I don't kill myself by then! I shouted at the door in anger.

Jordan please let us in!! They begged for me to open the door. They knew I had knives in here and they weren't giving up.

There's absolutely no point to live anymore.

Jordan please don't do anything stupid. Stef cried out.

You know what's stupid the fact that all my friends are just walking out of my life and my favorite cousin runs away because she thinks it's her fault that Monica and I got a divorce. I love all those people and they just left me! I cried.

I should just die! I yelled at them while picking up a knife.

Jordan what are you doing?! Dan yelled.

I have a knife! I yelled raising it to my stomach.

Jordan stop! Stef screamed and I heard her fall to the ground.

Please don't do it Jordan I love you! She was crying and struggling to get those words out.

You love me? I questioned.

Yes Jordan so please don't take your life because I can't take losing you too.

At this point I dropped the knife and opened the door to dan hugging stef trying to calm her.

I'm sorry. I cried.

Stef and Dan released from their embrace and hugged me.

I need help. I admitted.

I know bud, we will get you help. Dan reassured me.