Letter from Nicole

Dear Aleks,
I give you permission, I give you full permission to date and be with whoever you want. Aleks don't let me hold you back. I love you and I will forever but  we've got to let go of eachother. Be with whoever makes you happy I don't want me to get in the way of your happiness. I'm sorry that I've put you through so much pain but please stay strong for me Aleks.

Love you always,
Nicole

(Nicole's pov.)

I Wrote this to Aleks so he wouldn't be so timid with "Jenna". I stuck it in the mail box when everyone was gone till he came back and picked it up out of the mailbox. He sat in his car reading the note. I saw that he was crying and then he picked the note. When he walked through the door I ran down the stairs acting like I didn't stalk him from the window.

Hey al! I yelled.

He didn't answer me and I saw his tears flowing down his face.

Aleks what is wrong? I said latching onto him.

He still didn't answer me he just nudged the note over to me. I pretended to read my own note and comforted my baby.

Aleks were going to get through this together ok? It's going to be ok?

He just buried his head into my neck and cried.

Aleks im so sorry. I said squeezing him tight.

I miss her. He admitted.

It's ok Aleks you have me and I know I'm not as good as Nicole but let me heal you Aleks. I'm here for you.

I love you Jenna. He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me as close as possible leaving no more personal space.

Love you too Aleks. I said.

He smashed his lips onto mine and I felt at peace again. I felt at home again