2

2 months after Nicole's disappearance
(James' p.o.v)

Have you heard from her yet? I asked Aleks.

"No she hasn't been returning my calls".

She hasn't been returning my messages either. I sighed.

Do you really think she left? He asked looking at me with sad eyes.

Yes. I looked down.

I don't think she's ever going to come home. He said started to tear up.

Aleks I'm so sorry that I took your girlfriend. I spat out.

"No dude stop, this is what she wants. If we make up she'll never come home".

She can't hide forever it's not like you can just switch lives and be someone completely different.

"It just seemed so easy for her to pack up and leave just like that. He said snapping his fingers".

Maybe it's for the better. I said trying to make him feel better.

"But I fucking loved her! Every last piece of her!"

I heard from Dan that Jordan had to go to therapy because he was threatening to kill himself at the office. Her leaving didn't help us it drive us apart and is killing us all individually. I told him.

"I wish I just could've helped her with the issues she was having but little did I know half the issue was me. He said now crying and running upstairs."

I felt terrible for Aleks. He really does love her. Why did she have to leave so soon?

I went in the bathroom and examined myself. I noticed I've been losing weight like its nothing from not eating and my hair and beard have gotten way out of control. I sighed at what I was becoming and went upstairs to hopefully sleep off this feeling of not having her next to me.

Dream//

James. James I'm coming home. I heard Nicole say to me. I've just missed you so much. I can't wait to see that booger Aleks and Jordan.

I'm excited to see you! I practically yelled through the phone.

Come to the door! She said.

No fucking way your at the door right now! I screamed and ran to the door.

I fling the door open and there stood Nicole and..... Jackson.

Um what is Jackson doing here? I questioned.

We're back together! She laughed.

What the fuck? I was confused as to why she would go back to him then I examined her beaten up body and her black eye.

Nicole can I talk to you privately? I asked just trying to get rid of Jackson.

Nicole listen-

James I'm sorry that your not ok with Jackson being here but I love him and I just couldn't resist going back to him.

He's beating you. I said grabbing her hands.

James people love in different ways, he just has a lot of anger problems. All he wants is to be with me. She said to me but I wasn't listening.

What about Aleks?! I raised my voice.

James, Aleks is dead remember? She said likely at me with a sympathetic look.

What? I said confused as ever.

You poor thing your still in denial. She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

What do you mean? I started to sweat.

Honey, Aleks killed himself two months ago. She put her head down.

What no! I yelled.

Seconds later I woke up in my bed sweating and panting. I sat up and cried.
I just want her back. I whispered to myself over and over again. I got up to go check on Aleks. I looked in his room.
Not there. I looked in Nicole's saved room. Not there? Where the hell was he?
I looked downstairs and he was asleep on the couch with all the lights on.

Aleks? I called out.

What?! His head shot up from the couch.

What are you doing down here this late? I questioned.

Just Incase Nicole were to come back I'd be right here waiting for her.

Aleks, she's not coming back.

"James stop".

Aleks just fucking accept it she's gone!

He started cry.

Aleks I'm sorry but we can't just wait around for someone who's not coming back. I miss her too but we've both gotta let go.

I can't. He cried.

We will get through it there's plenty of fish in the sea. I said trying to lighten his mood.

Yeah, but there's only one her. He finished and stormed upstairs.