Dear Aleks

Dear Aleks,
You treated me like I was the only girl in the world. I loved that about you, how you took me in right when I got to the house. I loved you. We hit a few bumps. You cheated and I was mad. I almost drank my life away because of it. But I forgave you. I went with James because I loved you both and when one hurt me I went to the other. It was wrong of me to do that but I couldn't imagine life without you guys I loved you both but I couldn't have you both. I hope by the time you read this you, James, Seamus and Jordan have made up. That's why I left so you guys could leave all that behind you and be friends again. I took something from you, nothing big, just a little something to remember what was a great life. Goodbye Aleksandr Ill love you forever :) move on and Forget me, I have a new life now.
                                             -Nicole

34. That's the number of days she's been gone. Her name never leaves my head. I've been bed ridden since she left. The guys think some part of me has died. James seems to have moved on a bit but not much. Sly checks up on me every once and awhile and try's to talk with me but I kick him out before he upsets me even more. I don't wanna talk about it. I don't wanna hear her name. It's still to much for me to hear.