Chapter twenty-seven

{SO YEAH UHM OKAY DRACO}

When I reopen my eyes I'm facing a black door, I look around and see a street aways in front of me.

I turn back to face the door.

Was this the burrow? I bring my hand to know quickly before someone quickly opens the door and pulls me in.

The next thing I know I'm pushed up against the door with a wand pointed at my neck.

The man had dark hair reaching the top of his shoulders and a mustache.

"Who are you? Who sent you here?" He says quickly and I didn't know what to do.

"I- I'm Elizabeth Evans. I was looking for George." I stumble out and he looks down at me, confused.

"How did you get here?" He asks and I respond quickly.

"I apparated." I say and he takes his wand from away from me. He turns away from me.

"Molly! Bring George!" He yells down the hall. After hearing that they are here, I feel better. Molly comes down the hall with George at her heels.

"Oh Elizabeth dear!" Molly says as she makes her way to hug me, but the man stops her.

"She said she's here for George, it might not be her." He says quietly to Molly.
Molly turns to George and motions him towards me.

"On the first day that we met what was it that I kept calling you?" He says looking down at the ground. I quickly retrace back to the first day.

"My lady, was it?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Yeah it's her." he says before turning to walk away. Molly comes up and hugs me quickly before turning away.

"Sorry about that. Can never be too sure with everything that's happening." The man says and I nod.

"I understand." I say smiling.

"I'm Sirius Black, Harry's godfather." He says as he motions me down the hall.

"Is Harry here as well?" I ask, surprised. And he just nods. When I reach the main room I see Ginny, Ron, Fred, and George all sitting around a table. Ginny looks up at me instantly and walks towards me. She hugs me and smiles.

"What are you doing here?" She asks laughing and I motion to George.

"I need to talk to George." I say quietly and she nods.

"George, can I talk to you?" I ask George and he stands up, not meeting my eyes.

"Wait, we need to make sure she doesn't tell anyone about this place." Ron says and I look over at him.

At first I was slightly offended by him being cautious of me, but then I understand that he knows I associate with Draco.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise." I say turning to Sirius hoping it would be enough.

"I believe you, but we have to make sure. This place is secret." He says quietly and I nod. At first think he's going to make me make the unbreakable vow, but then George speaks.

"If she says she won't tell anyone she's not going too." He says looking at Sirius. Sirius looks from me to George before nodding, I could tell he was still wary of it, so I speak again.

"I don't know where I am. We could be in another country for all I know." I say and he smiles at me. I turn to George and he begins walking up the stairs.

I follow after him and we walk into a room. I close the door behind me and turn to George. I don't know why but I feel tears well up in my eyes. He looks up at me and before I know what he's doing he hugs me.

"George, he killed my father." I say quietly and he pulls back from me.

"What? Who did?" He says quickly.

"Voldemort. I was at Draco's house, and they kept leaving almost everyday and this morning they left and then Draco came back and told me and he made me leave.

I don't know what's going on." I say quickly and I was pretty sure he didn't hear half of what I said.

"Wait Draco's parents are death eaters?" He asks quickly and I look up at him. I shouldn't have told him that.

"I don't know George. You can't tell anyone. I don't want then to get sent to azkaban. Please." I say and at first I don't know why I said it, because they were the reason my father was dead.

They probably didn't know he was going to refuse. It wasn't entirely their fault. I look down, me finally admitting out loud what had happened caused my tears to fall. I look back up to George.

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth. You're safe now." He says hugging me again. I rest my head against his chest, my tears staining his shirt.

"What about Draco? Is he..?" He starts and I shake my head. I wasn't about to tell him that Draco will be. I don't want him to know that.

"No, he's not." I say firmly, I look up at George who is slightly shaking his head.
"I won't be surprised if he does." He says and I pull back from him.

"I don't believe that." I say looking away from him. I sit down on the bed and quickly wipe the tears that were still on my face.

"I do, I think that was the only reason he wanted to be your friend in he first place. To interfere, to get you to trust him so he can bring you over too." He says and I look up at him.

"No George that's not true. I know it's not." I say quietly, looking down.
"Do you really know it's not true?" He says quietly before turning and walking out of the room.

All of the tears I had been holding back came at once.

Draco's parents were Death Eaters.

My mother may or may not be a Death Eater.

My father was dead.

I had no idea if my mother was alive or not.

Voldemort might be looking for me.

Draco will be a Death Eater.