Chapter twenty-two

{enjoy!1!1!}

The next few mornings I wake up as usual, early.

I decide to take a quick shower before applying my average amount of make up and getting dressed.

Just as I walk out of my room so does someone in the room across from mine. I look up to see Draco grinning at me.

Of course he chose the room across from him to put me in. I turn away from him and begin walking down the stairs.

I had to admit, I wasn't as angry with him as I was after he apologized.

I still wasn't ready to trust him again though.

I walk down to the dinning room to see both of our parents already eating.

"Oh, good morning you two. We didn't know when you would be up so we decided to go ahead considering we have business to attend to today." Narcissa speaks and I look at my mother.

My mother always had Christmas off from her job at the ministry.

She must have noticed my confusion and responded with, "We are going to look at some houses, just down the road from here." She says and I nod.

Great, so now we might become neighbors with Draco.

Yay!

I sit down and begin eating when May brings the food. She sets the plate down and I think her.

She sets Draco's food down and he thanks her as well.

I look over at Draco who just gives me a 'what?' kind of look and I smile a little.

After our parents all finish eating they tell us bye before apparating.

After I finish eating and may picks up my plate, I turn to look at Draco.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know what there is to do." I say not trying to sound rude.

"Well, I know one thing we could do but considering you kind of hate me right now, I doubt you'll want to participate." He smirks and I laugh.

"I don't kind of hate you Draco." I say laying my hand on his. "I do hate you." I say laughing and taking my hand off of his.

He sarcastically laughs with me before standing up.

"We could go swimming, before it gets too cold." He says and I must have looked confused because he motioned for me to follow him.

I follow him out of the dinning room, through the living room, and out a door to find a huge indoor swimming pool.

"Woah." I say looking around. "I mean we could go swimming but I didn't bring a bathing suit." I tell him, slightly relieved.

"Or you could just wear shorts and a shirt." He responds and I turn to him. I sigh knowing he had me cornered.

"Fine, I'll go change." I say making my way out the door and he follows me.

-------

A few minutes later I walk out of my room, feeling a little self-conscious.

I was wearing the shorts that I usually sleep in, that came down just above mid-thigh.

I walk through the dinning room, through the living room, and out the door. I found the pool easier than I thought I would have.

I notice Draco isn't back yet so I take this opportunity to get used to the water on my own time.