Chapter twenty-five

{ so sorry if you weren't prepared for the smut. ;) }

I suddenly feel cold.

I slowly open my eyes to see that I was in fact alone. I look towards the window and notice that it was pitch black outside.

I roll over and sit up. Still naked, the memories of before I fell asleep come back to me and I smile to myself.

All I wanted to do right now was kiss Draco, and with that in mind, I rolled off the bed and began putting on my clothes that were scattered around the floor.

I walk out of Draco's room and slowly descend the stairs. My legs were slightly sore, and I assumed that was normal.

I make my way down to the kitchen to find Draco but he's not in there.

May who appeared to be cooking, turned to look at me.

"Do you need anything, Miss Evans? I assume you're hungry." She says and I nod before thanking her.

I turn to walk away but decide to ask if she's seen Draco.

"Have you seen Draco?" I ask turning to look at her. She points towards the dining room and I thank her again.

I walk into the dinning room to see him sitting at the far end of the table.

He had his hand on his chin, in a thinking position. I take a step towards the table and his eyes meet mine.

He slowly stands up before walking over to me. He smiles down at me before grabbing both of my hands in his.

I smile back to him and he pulls me in by my hands and kisses me. I feel that familiar fire light inside me and all I want is more.

He backs me up into the table, where my lower back was pushed against the table. I want him, But then again I was starving.

I pull back from him, placing my hands on his chest. He looked down at me, grinning.

"I want too, but I'm starving." I whisper and he laughs. I smile back at him bringing my hands to his hair.

"Yeah me too." He says placing his hands on my waist.

Just then May walks in and stops in her track.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Master Malfoy and Miss Evans." She says, looking down.

"It's okay, May. Thanks you." Draco says and she sets down the two plates and walks out of the dining room.

I kiss Draco lightly one more time before sitting down at the table and beginning to eat.

The food was wonderful, especially since I hadn't ate in a while.

After I finished eating I went back up stairs to take a shower and change into my pajamas.

It was only about 11 o'clock when I got into the shower. When I got out and changed into my pajamas.

Just after I finished brushing my hair, I heard a knock on my door.

I walked over and opened it to see Draco who looked like he had just gotten out of the shower.

His hair was still gleaming with water and he didn't have a shirt on. I lean against my door, waiting for him to say something.

"Would you like to join me?" He says motioning to his room. I walk past him and into his room without saying anything.

I sit on his bed and turn to see him walking towards me. I watch as he sits down next me me.

"Are you sore?" He asks.

"A little." I say and he smirks.

"I hope I was up to your standards for your first time." He says, laying back on his bed.

I lean over and straddle his waist. I lean down until in inches from his lips.

"I couldn't have asked for anything better." I say, as I put my lips on his.

He brings his hands to my hips and flips me onto my back.

His lips move down to my neck and begin sucking again.

After a moment, he pulls back and smirks, at the mark I know he made. He kisses me once again before rolling off of me and laying under the covers.

I get under the covers after him, suddenly feeling really tired.

"Elizabeth, will you be my girlfriend?" He says and I feel my stomach flip. I look down at him.

I lay down next to him under the covers before looking at him and responding with a simple, "Of course." I see him grin as I lay my head on his bare chest.

He wraps his arm around me and I slowly drift off to sleep.