Chapter eleven

The final class of the day. Oh how I was dreading it.

I begin walking with Hermione from our transfiguration class, when Harry joins us.

We all had potions together but this was the first time we had walked together.

"No, Harry. I'm sure that wormwood is needed for the Elixir to induce Euphoria potion." She says stopping to take out her potion making book.

I stop too and turn to face her and Harry. She is skimming through the pages when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around coming face to face with a pug looking creature. Oh, it's just Pansy I think, noticing her dark hair.

"Oh, hey Pansy" I say trying to sound as sarcastic as possible. She just narrows her eyes at me.

Geez I hate her.

"I'm only going to tell you this once. Stay away from Draco." She says, putting extra emphasis on the last sentence.

I smile, and just to get under her skin I reply with, "And why is that?"

She gives me a surprised look and says

"Because he's my boyfriend. And besides, it's not like you actually have a chance with him. He would never consider dating a Gryffindor princess." She rolls her eyes and continues.

"Not to mention the other fact that he never dates sluts." She says with a grin.

I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"But, didn't you just say he was your boyfriend?" I ask trying to sound confused.

I hear Hermione let out a little giggle next to me and see her cover her mouth.

Pansy looks at Hermione confused and then looks back at me after realizing what I had said.

"H-how dare you call me a slut!" She stutters, looking offended. I just lift my hands and tilt my head a little.

"I was just going off of what someone told me. Sorry, I figured you knew." I respond with a smile.

She mumbles something before turning away quickly, only to walk a few feet and then turn back facing me.

"Just stay away from Draco!" She yells, turning back around and stomping her way to a group of Slytherins.

I laugh to myself and turn to Hermione and Harry.

"Wow." Harry says.

"I know right" I laugh.

"Someones giving you a death stare." Hermione says, lifting her finger in the direction Pansy stormed off.

I turn to see Pansy's face looking at me as she mumbles something to another Slytherin girl.

I lift my hand send her a little wave as I smile.

She only rolls her eyes and turns her back on me.

I hear her yell something to whoever she was talking to and then storm off with two Slytherin girls hastily following after her.

I watch and laugh as she runs off.

I turn back to the group of Slytherins and see someone already looking back at me.

Draco gives me a small smile while shaking his head and walks off to the opposite direction Pansy stormed off too.

Then I remember what happened that morning and wonder if that had anything to do with what just happened.

I turn back to Harry to see him watching Draco walk off before he turns back to me.

"Slytherins." He replies with a laugh. I only laugh and follow as he and Hermione walk off, looking up towards the direction Draco walked off to, only to see a patch of Blonde hair walking down the stairs.

I turn and smile to myself thinking about what made Pansy decide I was such a threat.

"What's so funny?" Asks Harry.

"Just thinking" I respond.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Hermione look up at Harry and I notice her mouth something but I couldn't make out what she said.

Then we hear the bell ring and we all look at each other.

"We're late!" Hermione yells.

We all take off running down the stairs to Snape's class.

We reach his door just in time as the last student is walking in.

I start to walk when Professor Snape holds out his arm, stopping me from going in.

"Mr. Potter, Miss Granger and Miss Evans. You're late." He says glaring at all of us.

"We're sorry Professor. It won't happen again." Hermione says, and puts down his arm, moving to the side to let us in.

I'm barely in the classroom before he shuts the door behind me, making me jump a little.

I turn to my desk to see Draco leaned back in his chair. I roll my eyes and make my way to my desk.

I sit down and take out my books, not acknowledging Draco at all. Professor gives the same instructions he has for the past two days and dismisses us.

He sits behind his desk and picks up his book, completely ignoring me and Draco being the only ones in the class.

"Well aren't you going to go ask him about our potion grade?" He asks me sounding annoyed.

"Why don't you go do it?" I say not looking at him but at my potions book I had open.

"Fine." He says getting up and walking towards Snape's desk. I faintly hear him asking about our grade and Snape sits up in his chair, dropping his book onto the desk.

He looks down at the papers and shuffles a bit before holding out a paper to Draco.

Draco mumbles a thank you and walks back to our desk.

"Well?" I ask, still not looking at him.

"We got an A+" he says shoving the paper at me with a grin. I take the paper still not looking at him and smile at the grade.

We did get points deducted for not following the actual instructions, even though we had good intentions.

He must have been meaning the peppermint. I set the paper down and walk back up to Snape's desk.

"Is it alright if we leave since we're done Professor?" I ask. He doesn't look at me when he speaks.

"You both may leave." He says and I turn around, walking back to my desk.

I shove my books in my bag and start walking towards the door when I hear Draco behind me.

I open the door and start walking down the corridor before he speaks.

"You never answered my question from this morning." He says. I stop walking and turn to face him.

"Yes." I say and his eyes widen a little.

"You're dating George?" He asks

"Yes I am. And just so you know his blood isn't going to waste by dating me." I say before turning to walk away.

"No that's not what I meant!" He yells and I turn to face him again.

"I know what you meant Draco. I would rather date any muggle-born or half blood then date someone like you who thinks their blood is better."

The look on his face was pure anger. I ignore it, turning away from him.

I walk up to the Gryffindor common room and into the girls dormitory.

I lay on my bed, trying to fall asleep even though I know I won't be able to.