Expect the Unexpected

A/N: The dialogue above has no purpose, just wanted to post it :)

That will be the excuse for a LOT of pictures in this fanfic XD

All I can say now is: ENJOY!

Sophie tried to scan the crowded cafeteria before her, but the target seemed to be unreachable. Just how hard is it to find a strawberry blonde and a brunette?

"Hey Sophie! This way!"

A bangled, waving arm caught her attention as she made her way to the two people.

"Where were you planning to go?" A playful voice asked her.

Truth to be told, she had been a bit sluggish today. Her alarm clock decided to be extremely helpful that morning and ring 30 minutes late. Sure, she got more sleep but she wasn't looking forward to ruining her perfect record, else she'd never hear the end of it.

Thankfully, she arrived to class on time. But luck is known to eventually run out. So when she opened her bag in first period, guess what she didn't find? A homemade lunch.

Don't get her wrong, Foxfire High was a great school, and it updated it's technology and resources constantly. They just forgot to get better food.

Constantly.

"To get something to eat...?" She began to have second thoughts about the idea when she noticed her slightly green applesauce.

Dex glanced at her tray skeptically. "And to think the food would get better."

"Whatever it is, don't get it anywhere near me." Biana warned, smoothing her flowy, pink halter top. She yelped when Sophie pretended to throw her lunch at her.

Sophie laughed. That's Biana for you. You'd take one look at her and never doubt it if someone told you she was royalty. Her natural beauty refrained her from using too much makeup, and it was predictable for guys to like such a pretty girl. It was as if her long, wavy brown hair and bright teal eyes wouldn't tolerate only one glance.

Sophie looked at her and sighed. Comparing me to her would be like comparing a pigeon to a dove. No lie.

"How about here?" Dex suggested. Sophie glanced at the area. They were in the middle one of Foxfire's beautiful gardens.

The sophomore trio preferred not to -- correction -- despised to sit in the cafeteria. The booty-shorts and tight shirts alone were enough to convince Sophie to wash her own eyes with soap. And that's without hearing their squeals whenever a 'cute' guy walks in. She thought as she grimaced.

When Biana, Dex and Sophie met in freshmen year, it was all the three complained about.
Sophie smiled. They had stuck together ever since.

"Hey," Dex says, catching her attention. "Did you hear what happened with Stina this morning?"

Biana scoffed. "When don't we?"

Sophie agreed, rolling her eyes. "What'd she do this time?"

To put it plain and simple, Stina was...well, it honestly varied. If she targeted you with as much hate you as her self pride, you could only hope that karma would come at her the next day. If she had her way, you'd be at the end of the plank at the blink of her mascara smothered eye -- a warning in her book.

If she had the least a scrap of pity at the moment, her words would encourage the Mean Girls to take notes. Sophie always tried to steer clear of her, as a lot of them did. 

The last thing they needed her to do was to start drama.

According to Dex, Stina had cornered her new prey: Marella, an exchange student from Boston. The poor girl had done nothing wrong, until she tripped on an extended foot and fell on top of the horrid witch herself.

Someone Special {Sokeefe}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara