Expect the Unexpected (Part 3)

Gosh...a part 3?

All Sophie had to do now was fire the weapons in her mouth.

But Keefe immediately put his hand up. "Look I'm sorry! Just, let me explain...please."

Sophie blinked, leaned on the opposite wall and pursed her lips.

Kefee, taking the oppurtunity, cleared his throat. "Um, do you, by any chance...know who I am?"

She rolled her eyes and begin to imitate a computerized voice. "Keefe Sencen. Playboy of Foxfire High. Loves to coax oblivious girls into hidden rooms to do who knows--"

He cut her off. "I'm nothing like that! I swear!"

Sophie raised a brow, surprised by his reaction. "Prove it."

Keefe sighed, running a hand through his messy blond hair and down his face, before setting his gaze on her. He really didn't know how he got into this mess..

That was lie. He did know how, he just...it was just...

He looked at her and inwardly groaned. She's not gonna buy it if I lie.

He seriously hoped she would understand.

He also hoped he looked sincere as he stepped a bit closer. "What I'm about to tell you is one hundred percent true. No jokes, no tricks, and no lies."

Sophie's eyes widened a bit, but she nodded, encouraging him to go on.

"..."

"I was escaping, well, trying to escape the clammy hands of Stina and her girls." He said chuckling weakly.

Sophie wasn't buying this at all. "You...don't you like their attention?" She questioned, brow risen.

Keefe panicked and froze, fearing the worst. What if she's a Stina supporter? The last thing he needed was a heap of girls whining and asking him why he didn't love them.
He shivered at the thought. Ok, calm down, it hasn't happened yet. Let's play it safe.

So (like any smart person would do) he answered with a a question of his own. "Why...do you?"

Sophie shook her head hard, frowning. "Trust me, I'm one of the many people that "secretly" loathe her. There she goes, pink Prada and all, with high heels and a face full of crayola makeup to make her poor self look better.

"I'd feel bad for her she didn't literately throw herself after every guy. Oh, and because she'd too good for "basic" friends, claims herself leader of a posse of girls that follow her everywhere.
What does she expect them to do? "Ooo!" and "Ahh!!" when she tells them how to dump a guy after a day?!"(#SophieRant XD)

Needless to say, Keefe was speechless. She was nothing he had imagined, but better all the same.
He was so relieved that he sank to the floor and released the longest breath he'd ever held.

Sophie, concerned and a bit embarrassed by her rant, knelt down. "Um, sorry about that...are you ok?"

Keefe just laughed. "Here, just...listen."

It was a bit awkward at first but soon enough, Keefe let his emotions reach his voice; telling Sophie about his stressful routine involving the impudent girls and continuous peeks down the hallways to see if they were near.
The way he would always spare an ear for distinctive stiletto clicks. Or possibly ditch a class if he knew what the majority consisted of.

The only reason he had flirted with Sophie was to see if she was one of the girls Stina would send to check where he was.
(Stina would then quite evilly use this information to ambush him.)