Accidentally On Purpose

A/N: Above is Emily Rudd! She NEEDS to roleplay for Biana. (But I think this is an old pic because I heard she cut her hair....)

...Dang

On with the story, then!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sophie sighed with content as she sank into the warm comforters of her bed, her school items scattered on the floor near her desk. The mattress squeaked as she turned over, her face plopping into the pillow.

Sophie's kitten, Iggy, soon curled up on her back and began to purr. She sighed again, letting herself relax to the feeling.

Luckily, Dex didn't get the chance to interrogate her, and she didn't happen to see Biana either. Thank goodness.

Sophie lowered her heavy eyes and gave a lazy peek at her desk. Homework can wait, can't it? It was Friday night, and it wasn't like she was going anywhere. She hummed, unconsciously agreeing with herself as she slipped deeper into her soft surroundings.

"..."

"Sophie!!" Sophie's bedroom door burst open, making Iggy yowl at the loud sound. She squeezed her eyes and grumbled, all traces of sleep gone in the blink of an eye.

Or, at the snap of a particular teal eyed girl.

"Mph?" Sophie answer groggily, making it known to Biana just how much she loved her current location.
Biana simply ignored Sophie's plea and sat on the foot of her bed. "Where are your beanbags?" She inquired.

A few minutes later, Biana was seated in her favorite hot pink beanbag chair, with Sophie facing her from her bed.

Sophie slowly rubbed an eye, getting ready for whatever Biana had planned.

The brunette slid her schoolbag on the floor. "Hey Sophie, what's your favorite color? I feel like you've changed it recently..."

Sophie sighed. As usual, she thought.

"You need help with your homework again?"

She continued to bat her eyes. "What do you mean?"

Sophie had already walked over to her desk. She gave up a long time ago.

"Come on, it's not gonna finish itself."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"...And then he gied, 'I'll make sure to show you places you've never been'. I was disgusted! Not to mention its level of cliche..."

Sophie nodded, her brows scrunched over an extensive algebra problem.

Biana went on, "Anyway, did you hear about the football game earlier this week?"

Sophie shook her head, closing her math workbook and pulling out her history sheets.
Sophie was never the one to get involved in a deep conversation.
Small talk was her style. And Biana just so happened to love gossip.

Biana began to tap her feather-topped pen on her textbook. "Apparently, Keefe and Fitz set off a riot. Although, personally, I don't see how my brother can even light up a firecracker..." She added, mumbling.

Sophie grinned. Biana was always telling off of her brother behind his back. Not that Fitz really cared. Once his sister started, no one could stop her.
Except for, you know, gossip.

And about Keefe...well, honestly, Sophie wasn't that surprised.

Her eyes narrowed. Hold on...Had she said riot?

Sophie glanced at her. "What happened?"

Biana stared at the blonde, a bit taken aback. "Sophie, are you alright? You're not getting sick again, are you?"
She feigned concern as she reached out to place a hand on Sophie's head.

Sophie playfully swatted the hand away. "Spill it."

She giggled. "Well, Keefe scored a touchdown at the last minute, winning the game for the team. And being the huge showoff he is, Fitz was the first to tackle him in a huge bear hug."

Biana continued and rolled her eyes. "Of course, all of the girls went crazy, especially Stina. She went ballistic as she tried to run across the field to Keefe, outrunning the security.
When she reached him, she tried to jump in his arms, but he moved away literally the second her feet left the ground!"

Sophie tried to imagine Stina's face trying to hide the pain coming from her rump.
She couldn't hold in her laughter, and a weird snort left her nose.

Biana's grin grew wider. "You wouldn't believe what happened next! The--"

"Come on, Biana." Sophie pointed to the brunette's unmarked documents and then to her own dog-eared ones. "Homework."

She pouted and then glared at Sophie's unsubmissive reactions. "How can you deal with this...",
She pointed offensively to the textbooks, "torture?!"

Sophie shrugged and laughed. "It'll help later on."

Biana gestured, again, to the books in front of her. "How in the world is history going to-"

"Brrrrrrrrr"

A ringtone suddenly punctured the air. Biana swiped her phone and immediately pressed it to her ear.

A strangled voice spoke before she could. "Biana?"

Sophie noticed the frown on Biana's face as she got up and turned around. "Dad? What's wrong?"

Alden? Sophie's eyebrows creased with worry. The big guy was like another parent to her. Whenever she couldn't bring herself to ask Grady or Edaline about a situation, he was there to help her approach them.
Not to mention the fact that he could have been a libraian in his past life. Without his skills in researching, Sophie would have never passed 7th grade history.

From all of the times she spent with Biana though, her father didn't call that often.
Biana walked farther away and paced the floor; her voice hushed and harsh.

Sophie tugged on a loose eyelash. This had to be serious.

She swiveled her eyes to her desktop and strained her ears to the best of their ability. But because of the distance, all she could catch was, "Need...home now...your brother..."

The line was suddenly cut off and Biana rushed back towards Sophie's desk, stuffing her homework in her bag. Sophie noticed the panic in her eyes and decided to keep her mouth shut.

Biana looked at her, eyes glistening. "Tomorrow" she whispered, and bolted out the door.

The room was silent and still, except for a few papers fluttering to the floor.
Sophie sighed and slumped against her chair, running fingers through her hair.

"Tomorrow" Sophie mumbled, and wheeled herself around to her assignments.
Not only was her sleep lost, but her concentration was too.

Good thing it's the weekend.

A/N:
Sorry about the short chappie (and how things escalated WAY too quickly.) I just needed her to meet Fitz in the next chapter. 😊

I hope to have the next story very soon 👍

What happened to Fitz?!

Vote, comment, and find out!

- Peace ✌~ LizFactor_101

© 2017 Wattpad