Accidentally on Purpose (Part 2)

A/N:  

*Internally screams*

SEAN O'DONNELL IS FITZ. FITZ IS SEAN O'DONNELL. IF SHANNON MESSENGER EVER MAKES A MOVIE, VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!⬆⬆⬆⬆

There are MORE (convincing) PICTURES DOWN BELOW ⬇⬇⬇⬇

OK? OK!

Lol, on with the story! (This takes place the day after :))

<><><><><><><><>

Edaline's voice shook her awake that Saturday morning.

"Sophie? I thought you left already! Practice started 7 minutes ago!"

Sophie blinked, looked at the time, and shrieked before racing to the bathroom.
She winced at her reflection and quickly slapped her hair in a ponytail while slipping two extra bands on her wrist.

"I'll drive you!" Edaline yelled from downstairs.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sophie ran to the fields of Foxfire hastily overlooking the football, soccer and basketball teams, trying to find her own.

Fortunately, volleyball was one of the few sports where Sophie's clumsiness was almost unnoticeable.

It was also one of those few major sports that sent you to school on Saturdays.  

"Sophie! Over here!" She glanced over to see a band of seven people under a tree. Smart. "What's going on?" She said, jogging over.

One of the girls shrugged. "Coach isn't here yet, and we weren't sure exactly what to do."

Sophie nodded. Luckily, she had remembered their exercises perfectly. "Let's at least get some drills in."

The others agreed and spread out in pairs. The thick crowd had emptied some, but not by much. So the girls had to make light of their first few exercises.

"..."

Before she knew it, Sophie's mind wandered off to the night before.
What happened to Fitz?  

Biana had called Sophie a few hours after she left.
She remembered how panicked she felt when she heard Biana crying on the other side.

**FLASHBACK**

"..."

"Biana?"

"...What do I do, Sophie? I...I don't know what to do!!"

Sophie's brows creased with worry. "Biana...what happened?"

She heard her suck in a shaky breath. "Fitz, he's...he won't wake up..."

"What do you mean, Bi?"

"He got knocked out during his soccer game and broke his leg and he just won't wake up!" Biana had said it so fast, as if she herself didn't want to hear it. 

The line went silent for a few seconds.

"Want me to stay on with you? Until he wakes up?"

Another long pause, and then a response: 

"Yeah."

The silence had continued for about 30 minutes, until Sophie heard another voice.
One that sounded deeper, groggier, and a bit confused.

"...Bi...Biana?"

Fitz.

Sophie smiled. She had ended the call a few seconds later, giving Biana the time she needed.

She had let out a relived sigh. Fitz was awake, and Biana was going to be alright.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"..."

"Sophie! Watch out!!"

Sophie blinked, but couldn't stop herself from crashing into the tree. She rubbed her nose, flustered.
One of her teammates jogged up to her, trying to overlook the accident.
"Um...now that we've finished up, should we move to the courts?" Sophie nodded, still rubbing her nose.

She started to follow them, but jumped hearing a voice nearby shout, "It's too risky!", and a door slam shut a distace behind her.

Sophie turned, noticing a figure hobbling away from the door. A tall figure with a mop of dark hair and seemed to be holding...crutches?

...Fitz? But, shouldn't he be home? Resting?

What's going on?

A/N: Yes, this chapter is short, BUT LOOK WHAT I FOUND:

COME ON!! 

If Fitz had a Snapchat

THAT'S HIM IN THE FORBIDDEN CITIES!!! How can you NOT agree??!! (Ok, maybe an 18 year old version

THAT'S HIM IN THE FORBIDDEN CITIES!!! How can you NOT agree??!! (Ok, maybe an 18 year old version...?)

If Shannon Messenger EVER decides make a movie, and she asks her readers who should play Fitz...

KEEP IN MIND THAT SEAN O'DONNELL IS HER BEST CHOICE!!

(I would post more, but they are literally all over the internet.)

PS: Comment if you agree or have someone else in mind. I'm curious⬇⬇

Vote please! Thanks!! - LizFactor_101