3: You Dont Think They Think We're Gay, Do You?

Sarina and I became inseparable. (Like I said before, that's the way I roll!) In school we were never seen without the other. Sarina and I both took choir. Every day we sang together as altos. There were two other girls who sat across from us in the soprano section. They were always together too! So a new foursome was born! No sex involved in this one but we became the best of friends. Of course, we weren't surprised when we heard people whispering about the four of us. It seemed that singing in choir and being gay go together like... well, yeah, they just go together!

The other two girls' names were Steph and Kerri. Kerri was sort of shy and quiet. Steph, was the opposite of shy and quiet and was always making us laugh! We became aware of the talk about the four of us. They thought we were crazy and that we were doing depraved things to each other. We knew it and we were seniors so what the hell did we care what they thought? Right? So, Steph and I would act it up in class. We would wink at each other across the room and even make lewd gestures to each other so everyone else could see. It was fun to get them all buzzing!

On the weekends we would often go to the beach late at night and get stoned. We would all be laughing our fool heads off while Steph would clown around pretending to come on to us. She would pin us down and say something like "I'm going to kiss your whole face!" We would try to get away and scream and laugh and laugh.

One night, though, Kerri smoked a bit more than usual and suddenly she was looking scared and alone and she was saying "Steph! Stop it!"

"God Dammit!"

"I knew this would happen!"

"Stop!!"

Now, Sarina and I were laughing so hard we couldn't talk! We were rocking, crying and trying not to pee our pants!"

The best I could do was say to her between gasps, "Remind me - to tell you..." Gasp! Sputter!
"something when we..." Cough! Pant! "get to the car!"

She nodded ''ok."

Well... it was all well and good to joke around at school! Like I said, we were seniors! What did we care what they thought! But one thing had never occurred to Sarina and me...

When we got to the car and both the doors slammed shut.
"OH MY GOD, I THINK THEY REALLY ARE GAY!" came out of both our mouths!

"OH MY GOD! YOU DON'T THINK THEY THINK WE ARE, DO YOU?"

"Nah! They couldn't!"

"WHAT IF THEY DO?!"

"OMG! Ya think?"

"WAIT, we've gotta calm down!"

"They're our friends! It doesn't matter if they are! RIGHT?!"

"RIGHT!"

"YEAH, OKAY!"

"Okay!"

An hour later, we're all at Steph's mom's place and Steph and I are alone. I said, "Hey... Are you and Kerri together?"
Steph says, "Yeah, we are... Does that bother you?"
I said, "No! Of course not!"
A few minutes go by and I casually get up and say "I'm gonna look for Sarina. "

I looked. I found her. I pulled her outside, grabbed her by her shoulders. She did the same back!

I said, "I asked Steph! She said yes! They're really together!"

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god!"

"I told her we aren't!"

"Oh good!"

"Wow!"

Just then, Steph came walking outside and we turned to her and said, very sweetly, in unison, "Hi Steph!" as we all walked back inside.