Kidnapped

-INTENSE SCENES-

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!

GUYS I'm going to write another story!! I'll post it when it's finished <3

I woke up from my nap and noticed that one of the figures were talking. I couldn't see them with the blurry vision I had. ''Yeah Jack I'm ready to do the work'' i over heard them. I'm guessing one of them was named Jack. Jack that name seemed familiar its like I remember someone named like that.

I got up and they noticed my move. ''Get Her!'' one of them screamed. I was then pushed to the ground and pinned down. ''Sam help!'' he shouted His friend came by me and tied me up and sat me in a chair.

I screamed but noticed that no one can hear me i'm in the middle of no where. I panted and tried to undo the rope but it was well wrapped. They stroked my cheek and laughed at me. I just cried and tried to undo the rope but it was too strong. ''Look jack she's crying'' sam said while pointing towards me. I looked at him with ''please let me go'' eyes.

Jack got up and went towards me. He slapped me and screamed at me. Sam was worried and Jack was just mad. ''NOW YOU'RE CALLING FOR HELP BUT YOU SURE WERE WITH THOSE GUYS!!'' He looked down at me and Sam saw the red mark on my face from Jack's hit. ''SAM CHILL SHE'S A GIRL!'' Sam screamed at him. I looked at Sam and smiled through my tears.

He gave me a small smile and then got pushed down by jack. Jack kicked him in his stomach and screamed at him. I then started to scream at Jack but he eventually untied me and pushed me down as well. I curled into a ball and he jack left the room. I rushed towards Sam and noticed that he had a big bruise on his stomach. I touched it and laid next to him.

He then hugged me and whispered ''go to sleep...go to sleep''. I closed my eyes and hugged him not too tight. ''Please help! Come i miss you guys you're my only family I have left.

Zayn, Liam,Niall.Louis, and Harry come already!!