Friday:Harry

When I woke up from Niall's room I headed down to the kitchen. Their was all the boys in the kitchen making breakfast. I was very surprise about that because I never had some boys cook for me. "Morning love" everyone said. "Morning guys" I said. Then they served me a plate and the minute,I touched it I was in love. Everyone hive fived each other and came one at a time for a hug.

Then when I was in the couch my hands were cold. The ac was on the whole time. Then Harry came and got my hands because he saw me shiver. His big hands were able to cover them up. He then picked me up and took me to my room to sleep. He was their with me and the other fellas join to. I then woke up with hands on me. Then I escaped but something grabbed my leg.

I screamed and figured out it was Harry. "Please don't leave us" he said "okay?" I said. I thought he was just sleep talking. Then everybody woke up. I was in the kitchen making sandwiches and some lemonade and chips. When everybody came downstairs they reached out for sandwiches and chips and lemonade.

"This is good" Niall said. I was very proud and I blushed. Then everyone went to bed and left me and Harry their. He then grabbed my arm and said"Its friday". I wasn't very trilled today but I had to do it or I would get a whooping. Harry told me to take my clothes off while he took his off.

He dived in and kissed me. And he went deeper and deeper for it. He then pointed on his boxers,to the whole were their private part goes. I had to give him a blow-job. "Yeah baby swallow it swallow it" he said at that moment I thought he was the most perverted one.

He then tossed me around and had sex with me.

"AHHH" he screamed

"HARRY..YOU GO TO FAST" I screamed at him

Then he whispered "I love you..I wish I was the only one who had to do this every night" I then blushed and quickly hugged him. The look at his face was with blush and he hugged me too.

I then took a shower and put some clothes on. Harry was in bed with his boxers on. He patted his thighs. I went to go sit down in his thighs and he began to kiss me. He kissed me all night until we went to bed.