The pick up

I woke up with two beautiful british boys one on the left the other on the right. "Morning gorgeous" Harry and Louis said to me. I blushed and got up. I went down stairs and saw someone grab me. "AHH" I screamed "It's me babe" Zayn said. I calmed down and he kissed me. "So why you up this early" he questioned.

"Oh..because I ordered something online and it's coming at 7:30am" I said. He shrugged and picked me up. He threw me into the couch and kissed me. He deep  kissed me and he nibbled in my neck. "Zayn stop it" I said. He shook his head and did it more.

Harry's expression changed from happy to mad. "Zayn stop it" he said while separating us. Zayn raised an eyebrow,he was confused. "What's your problem Harry" he asked. Harry shook his head and holded his tears. "Harry?"I asked , Harry left the room with tears falling down his cheeks.

Niall when after him and me and Zayn stayed put. When Niall got close to Harry he grabbed his hand. Harry looked at the floor with tears. "What's wrong hazza?" Niall asked. "Sh-she's leaving" Harry mumbled. Niall's eyebrow went up and sat down on the floor with Harry. "They called me and told me that she has to return back" Harry sighed. Niall's eyes widened "what when did this happen?" He asked. " today" Harry responded.

Niall gave Harry a hug and a kiss on the forehead and they both left to Louis's room. "Knock,knock". "It's ope-" Louis said when we barged into the room. "Never mind " Louis whispered. We had a long stare and we got right back to track.

"Lou we have some bad news" Harry said. Louis sat down and shrugged. "Well I got a phone call and their parents want her back" Harry explained. Louis eyes opened wide and he shook his head. "What the fuck" Louis said.

Niall was afraid of what would happen,either a person was going to get hit or he will cry. "We need t-" Louis said. "Knock,knock" we heard. "Come" Niall said. We the. Saw a zayn  head pop up. "Sup guys" he said.

"Sorry I acted like that" Harry apologized. "Nah it's ok" zayn responded. "Guys what are we gonna do" Niall said worried. Everyone had a plain look on their faces.

"How about we just you know...turn her in" A voice said. Everyone turned to the corner it came from.

It was Liam. We all knew Liam was mostly right with everything because he was the father figure in our group.

"Yeah.....but can't we think of something else?" Zayn said. He shook his head. Everyone looked at the floor or scratched their head.

"Gimme your phone hazza" Liam ordered. Harry sighed and pulled it out to unlock it.

Liam called the girl's parents and told them they will take her tomorrow morning.

The rest of the group went back to their normal schedule of writing music or planning more trips. 

Except one Harry. He was heart broken and was devastated on how he had to leave her. Harry never liked leaving anyone behind he got to know or loved.

Once Harry went down to go talk to louis about something he had in mind. "Hey lou do you want to go out for a bit?" Harry asked. Louis nodded as he ate another piece of chips.

Harry took Louis out the house and brought him to the park. They sat down behind the gate and talked.
"Okay Louis you might think I'm crazy but I think we should try to take Cassidy and run away and change our names or try to convince her mom to let her be with us" Harry suggested some ideas

"Well Harry you might be crazy by trying to think we will run away and take her with us and change names but I'll think we'll just try to convince but I don't know." Louis responded

They both stared at each other and thought what they could do.

"Niall c'mon dinner's ready" I yelled. Niall didn't seem to respond so I went up there. I knocked on the door and saw he was in the restroom showering so i went inside.

I knocked and saw a half naked Niall on the mirror fixing his hair. "Oh..hey love" he said with a smile.

I blushed and then was taking by the hand and was turned around. He leaned in my neck and whispered "don't ever betray us or leave us okay?" He said while giving me a kiss.

I jumped and my legs were around his torso. He sat me in the sink counter and made out with me. I kissed his neck and said " I will never leave you guys...now y'all are apart of me in my heart"

He smiled and said "let's go eat dinner!"  We both ran to the kitchen and I served him and Liam but zayn wasn't here at the moment.

"Ugh too much food in mi belly" Niall said while rubbing his stomach. Liam just laughed at how stupid Niall looked as he was rubbing his stomach.

"Love we'll be upstairs call us if you need anything" Liam said as he dragged Niall off his chair. I cleaned up and saw a mysterious figure outside. I peeked out the window. Two figures were outside the house in black hoodies and black masks.

I ignored it and started to put everything in Tupperware for tomorrow. Later banging on the door came by. I then speed walked to the stairs and the mysterious figures picked the lock and got me. They covered my mouth and I soon passed out.

I was carried bridal style to the car and was driven away. I soon came back to reality and and saw them talking to each other.

I couldn't hear right but all they were doing is looking back and talking low so I wouldn't hear.

They don't know where I am and I don't know where the other half of them are. "Don't worry princess you'll be safe" one of them said.

Something came by my mind. 'Don't ever betray us or leave us' the last thing Niall said to me. I promised that I wouldn't but now I'm here. I wonder if they ever gonna notice that I'm gone.

Hopefully they do I'm too scared. I want Louis he said he would take care of me.

Where are you guys?

Hurry...please!