Thursday:Niall

When I was on my bed I saw Harry next to me. He was shirtless and I kinda blushed. "Morning beautiful" he told me I blushed even more. "Harry get the fuck out of there" Niall said. Harry kissed me and left the room. I went to kitchen and figured out hat their was a meeting. "Ok ,guys we are talking about our fellow person Cassidy, do you guys like her" Harry said. "We love her"everyone said. I felt a giant big butterfly in my stomach. "But I wish I had more time with her." Zayn said.

When the meeting was over they called my name. I went down the stairs and wondered what did they want. Everyone's eyes just followed me. "Cassidy we are going to tell you something tomorrow okay" Niall said I nodded with a response. It was 6:45pm I fell asleep in the couch. Niall picked me up and took me to his room. I then woke up and Niall looked at me. He looked at me from bottom to the top and I think I had to guess what he wanted.

"I want you to give me a blow job" he demanded. I looked at him with a weird look,but I had to do it. "Swallow baby swallow" he told me. My face was with this white drip. Then he slammed me to the ground and sat on top of me. He kissed me and his kisses began to go very deeper with his tongue. He then told me to sit on his thighs and he began to kiss me. I screamed to the top of my lungs because had sex with me that night.

I never actually had like one of these nights before.
"AHHH" he said when he came on me.
"NIALL" I said
Then we both came.

That night was a night to remember.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

We then finished and I hurried on to the restroom to take a quick shower. He then put on his boxers and waited for me. When I came out I had a messy bun and a I love you shirt with some shorts.

He then kissed me and made out with me. Then he laid me down and fell asleep with me.

"Good night my love" he told me

"Night" I said