Tuesday:Liam

When I woke up I went to go take a long shower and think about my guiltiness. When I finished I went to go put some sweatpants and a sweater and I had a french braid on. I decided to go down stairs and have some cereal. No one was down their so I decided to make eggs,bacon,toast,and tea. When I finished I put some food in each plate and I decided to have the same food as them. I went to Harry's room and knocked the door. I thought it was safe and entered and he grabbed me and kissed me. "Um...their is food in the table" I said "But you are so adorable" he said while kissing me.

I decided to call each boy downstairs to have breakfast,with me. "Thank you love" everyone told me. When I finished I cleaned the plates with the help of Liam. "You are with me today right?" "I think so..." I said . When we finished I told him to wait their and I looked at my schedule. "Yes..I'm with you" I said. When I finished my school Liam called me over to his room. I went up their and knocked on his door . "Yes" I said "can you be with me all day?" He told me. I blushed and said "okay".

I dressed into some shorts and a shirt. He began to ask me questions about me and he grabbed my arm and kissed me. He kissed me deeper and deeper. He asked me "did you lose your virginity" "yes" I said shyly. He didn't cared at all he proceeded to take my clothes off and his and began to things to me.
"I LOVE YOU DOU YOU LOVE ME?" He shouted
"YES" I said
"HOW MUCH" he said
"ALOT "I said

He slammed my back into the bed and began to kiss my neck and my lips. We kissed all night.

He made me scream so loud that Niall had to come and Shh us.

"I love you " he said.
"Me too" I said

We both fell asleep and we loved that night.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖✅➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖