Wednesday:Louis 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

So when I wake up I do the same thing I like calling it my morning routine. Then I went to the store with Niall because I needed more eggs because I feed like 5 mouths in the house. "What do we need to buy"Niall said, "Some eggs,milk,bacon,strawberries,and some water and Quaker bars" I said. We got and bought the items and left.

I made breakfast with the help of Niall. Niall didn't knew how to make breakfast,so I thought him. I made the same breakfast and set it on the table. When we all finished I went to go do my homework and finish up my classes. In my last class I heard my name "Cassidy, come" I thought I heard it from Harry's room. I went up their and checked. I knocked the door and asked "Did you call me? I said. "No, I'm on Friday I think it was Louis?" He said. I left the room,and headed up to Louis room.

I knocked the door and asked "Did you call me?" "Yes" he said. He pated the bed and looked at me. So I went to go sit down with him. He grabbed me and said "It's Wednesday ". He slammed me to the bed and began to kiss me. I was to shy to tell him his kisses felt good. Them he took his clothes off and made me sit down in his thighs facing him. He kissed me in my neck and mouth.

Every second I counted he went deeper and deeper. Then he did things to me that felt good.

"AHH LOUIS" I screamed
"WHATS MY NAME" he screamed
"LOUIS" I said
Then we finished and I went to go take a shower and let Louis go to bed. I went downstairs with the boys. I counted the ones I slept with. Only 3 I slept wit so I am missing 2 more. "So...how was it" Harry asked me, I was so shy to say it so I went to his ear and told him. He was warm...so I touched his hands with my cold ones.

"I wish I was Wednesday " he whispered in my ear. I blushed and he saw my eyes and too me I was cute. I spend most of the night with Liam,Zayn,Niall,and Harry playing gta5 and The Last Of Us. I slept in the couch and ,Harry brought me up to my room to sleep.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰