For the first time in forever, Connor actually looks frightened. Shawn continues to watch me with careful eyes and huffs in annoyance when Connor moves around in his arms.

"I love you, May. Come back home with me and we'll talk things out!" Connor keeps his eyes trained on mine.

I shake my head as a tired chuckle escapes my lips and walk towards them with the knife still pointed in his direction. I bend down to his height on the floor and glide the tip of the knife across his neck as if I was slicing his head off.

"I really want to stab you right now but that's not gonna take the pain you've caused me. Plus, I don't wanna end up in jail because then I'll still be closer to you."

I pull the knife back and stand up to my own height, walking back to the kitchen and putting the utensil away. I walk back and see Connor getting lightheaded.

"This dude doesn't love or deserve you, I do!" Connor tries to get out of Shawn's grasp again but later giving up, his body becoming limp.

"I don't deserve her but there is one thing certain." Shawn smiles to himself. "I love her." He adds while looking at me with a serious tone.

My heart still warms up even in the situation we are in at the moment. Only Shawn can do that.

"No she doesn't. She's still the whore that I met years ago." Connor spits blood out on the floor and smirks as his eyes flutter shut.

Where the hell is the police, I want him to go away now.

"Don't call her that, man." Shawn shakes his head in disapproval as his eyebrows pull together. Connor's smirk widens when he hears the doorbell go off.

I practically sprint to the door and don't bother asking who it is, knowing the answer already. I usher several officers over to the living room and discover a passed out Connor sprawled across Shawn's lap.

"He was awake a few seconds ago." I inform the police in case they think I stabbed him or something. Which I wish I could have.

"We'll take it from here miss. Please go over there and give him a statement to explain things." The short, chubby police officer ticks his head towards a tall, lanky officer.

I watch Shawn leave after the police tells him something and hear the front door open and close. After twenty more minutes of telling the officer the events, I go outside to find Shawn. I spot him sitting at the end of an Ambulance truck with paramedics cleaning up his wounds on his face and checking his body for any more.

With my head hung low and a sad pout on my face, I walk over to Shawn and sit down next to him with a couple of inches between us. Shawn isn't having it so he scoots me closer to him with one hand.

"I'm so sorry Shawn. You probably want space or even want me gone out of the house." I hop down from the truck and run inside the house, ignoring the calls from Shawn.

I mumble a quick sorry to all of the officers leaving. Connor shouting profanities at me doesn't help me and I trip over the stairs but continue going up. I stuff a few clothes inside a suitcase I found underneath the bed but stop when I hear Shawn's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Without thinking clearly, I crawl underneath the bed and lay on my back just in time Shawn walks in the room.

"May, I know you're in here." Shawn kicks his black vans off and walks to the bathroom to check inside but leaves seconds later. He walks to the closet but turns around when I accidentally let a hiccup past my lips. Shawn gets on his knees and peeks underneath the bed.

"Found you!" Shawn says in a joking voice as he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him.

He bends forward and places multiple kisses all over my face before hovering his over mine. I keep my sad pout as Shawn copies my pout before smiling.

Maybe he's the one who's gone crazy, I don't know why he's smiling.

"Don't be sad, honey. He's gone now." Shawn's thump wipes under my eye to get rid of the everlasting tears.

Connor is gone. He's gone, May! You don't have to worry about him anymore.

"Connor is gone." I repeat to get it in my head before I burst in tears again and feel the soft hands I crave so much wipe my tears again.

"You're fine now, darling." Shawn whispers and I immediately stop crying at the softness of it. Everything about Shawn is soft and I love it. I let out a breath and cup my hands around his jaw.

"Shawn.." I say in a quiet voice as I run my hands along his jaw and watch him close his brown eyes at my touch.

"Yes, darling?" He mumbles as he twirls a finger around one of my many curls.

"I love you."

Shawn stops twirling my hair and his eyes shoot wide open. We stare at each other and I smile out of relief when I see the corner of his lips turn upwards.

"She finally said it!" I let out a surprised squeal as Shawn's hands grab my waist and lifts the both of us up.
He throws me over his shoulder and runs around the room, scaring me a little as I clutch onto him for life.

"Shawn, don't drop me!" I bet there's still glass on the floor that needs to be swept up even though some other officers helped cleaned it up.
Shawn continues to cheer on and I laugh at his silliness.

He places me gently on the bed before softly pushing me down and climbing on top of me. I frown when I look at the small, white band aid above his eyebrow.

"No, May." Shawn's index finger tugs at the corner of my lips as an attempt to put it back in a smile, which works.

"I don't want you to leave, May. I love you and you need to know that. If you want me to show you, believe me I will." Shawn lowers his voice into a whisper.

Before I can stop myself the words leave my mouth without hesitation.

"Show me."

**

It's been like 3 days, yeah?

Well hi, I'm sorry for not updating. I feel bad omfg

I was jamming to some Shawn today and I was like "aw shit, guess who's updating today"

So here it is lmao

Hope it's decent oh god.