Note

Annyeong hasseo! =) I just want to share my thoughts with you guys since sumu-support din naman kayo sa storyang to, diba? :)

Well, lately I've been thinking na this story isn't planned well at the first part of the story when I published It. I wasn't good at making stories the time I had published this. I was so desperate to publish this and so the story flows awkward that I didn't like it.

So... I am thinking na should I erase it and create a new one?

Here, this are the advantages and disadvantages when the story won't be deleted.

Advantages:

1. The story will keep flowing.

2. The characters will change attitude.

Disadvantages:

1. The story will keep flowing but it will be revised in a months.

2. Slow update.

The Advantages of making a new story.

1. It will also in Mystery/Thriller genre.

2. The characters would be always in action and good POV's.

3. Detective-like too.

4. The story will be focused in cases OUT SIDE COUNTRIES. (Ex: Korea, Japan, London, America)

5. More in action, less comedies. (It wont be called mystery and thriller when most of its chapters are funny.

6. The characters would be great and no more english there, the leading man wouldn't be serious really, and this time they would be working. (Oh spoiler yan ha.)

Disadvantages:

1. It may take months to be published.

2. Late updates. (Maybe)

Listen up, very well guys.

You have two choices also.

-The story will stay and I will make another one. BUT It will only last in 40 chaps.

-The story will be deleted and I will make a new one.

Simple as that. Please leave a comment. Thanks =) Ill collect your comments soon.