"Kidding." He says when he sees that I had turned away from him and crossed my arms.

I feel his hand pull at my arm to uncross it and I do so, allowing him to hold my hand and place it on his lap.

A beautiful lake comes into view with a couple few old people inside the clear, blue water. Shawn parks the car next to a tall, brown sign.

'Welcome to Lake Mohave!'

"Is this why I'm wearing one of your shirts?" His white shirt engulfs my small body and stops just below my butt.

He nods and gets out the car, opening the door for me as Eliot hops out himself.
Eliot runs past us in his spiderman trunks and arm floaties, walking right into the water.

We step around a couple of rocks and Shawn places his shoes on a random place on the light brown sand, me doing the same.

"Have you been here before?" Shawn asks and pats his pockets to make sure nothing is inside.

"Come on, don't be a little bitch!" Connor yells from the water at the bottom of the cliff I'm standing on.

Today is are six year anniversary, we've been together since we were sixteen.

I tug at my curly roots and shake my head as my lips start to tremble. He's always making me do things I don't want to do.

"You better jump in here or Trey will push you in!"

I look behind me to see Trey's smirking face as his eyes wander over my body. Connor made me wear my underwear and nothing else, not letting me borrow his shirt or take me out to buy a swimsuit.

"Ok, fuck, give me a second!" I shout and take a deep breath.

I take a step back before jumping into the air, my screams and Connor's laugh being the only thing heard.

I frantically swim back up to the top, gasping for air for only about a second before I feel a hand grip my hair and push me back under.

Kicking my legs and arms around to get back up, I slowly have trouble breathing. I'm tugged back up and I'm met face to face with the bastard.

"Happy anniversary, baby." Connor smirks before pushing me back under the water with no hesitation.

"–I read the reviews about this place, so it should be nice here." Shawn continues speaking, oblivious to my sudden change in mood.

I clear my throat which catches his attention and he gives me a patient look.

"I'm fine." I smile at him and he raises an eyebrow with a skeptical expression but lets me be.

"Eliot is having all the fun in the water." I look over to see Eliot splashing the water around and see he's right.

I turn back to Shawn to tell him I'm ready but lose my words at the sight of him stripping his shirt off.

His back muscles flex as his arms raise up and throws his shirt on the ground beside his shoes.

"You ready?" Shawn glances behind him to where I'm standing with my mouth slightly open.