Why won't you listen ?

The rest of the story will be Third Persons pov bc it's easier and better !!
⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

"H-Harry?" Louis stuttered as his small frame was being blocked in by Harry's large one against the cold green lockers.

"Why? Why are you acting like this towards me?" Harry asked with a hurt expression. Louis wanted to just hold him and kiss him but he knew better.

Louis sighed looking away from Harry's gaze "I don't trust you."

Harry was honestly hurt by that and he was confused. Why would Louis say this...?

"I talked to Olivia..." Louis said softly and Harry's arms loosened a little.

"She told me things...things that made me not want to talk to you..." Louis whispered before quickly ducking out of Harry's hold and kneeling on the floor to pick up his papers again.

Harry stared blankly at the locker with limp arms. Harry slowly turned around and leaned against the wall slowly sliding down until he was sitting on the ground with his knees to his chest.

Harry hated himself right now. His past came back to bite him in the ass and it was now ruining his chances with the boy of his dreams.

His Louis.

His sweet boy.

Louis was perfect. He was funny, adorable, sweet, caring, small, soft, and like a baby. Harry just wanted to hold him all day and never let him go. Harry loved his little blue.

A soft angelic voice brought Harry out of his blank void.

"Goodbye Harry.." Louis said not looking the tall lad in the eye before starting to walk away. Harry blinked and Louis was already gone. Harry blinked again and there were tears down his face. Harry blinked once more and his heart was broken.

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

Next chapter is the last chapter !!