Listen my love

≬≬

≬≬

≬≬

≬≬

Third persons pov

≬≬

Harry could tell that something was off with Louis. He could study and analyze every movement Louis made and tell you why it somehow meant Louis was unhappy.

Louis smiled, but it was fake.

Louis laughed, but it was humorless.

Louis cried, and it was because of Harry.

Everyday of seeing Louis try to make his relationship with Niall work, Harry began to grow tired. He knew that Louis still liked him, he realized the next day when he saw how Louis was acting.

Harry never let go of that bit of hope in his heart that some miracle would make their relationship work. That's what you do for the ones you love.

Harry was taking a test but he couldn't focus since all he could think about was Louis and how much he had screwed up with the blue eyed boy. Harry knew that he needed to make things right since Louis was what made him truly happy.

Before Harry knew it, the bell rang signaling class was over and he looked down to see that he hadn't even finished half the test. He sighed and turned in his test before leaving the classroom.

Harry was looking down at his walking feet when he bumped into someone sending their binder flying. Harry looked up and was shocked to see it was Louis.

"Oh sorry." Louis laughed bending down to get paper not looking at Harry "I'm so clumsy lately.." Louis laughed again finally looking up but froze when he saw it was Harry.

"Hey Louis..." Harry said. All confidence now completely gone.

"Hi Harry." Louis said shortly as he looked back down gathering his papers. He got them all when he tapped Harry's foot. Harry looked down to see the last paper was under his foot.

Harry bent down to grab the paper before handing it to Louis "This is exactly like how we first met, I remember..." Harry said looking fondly at his boy.

Louis hummed in acknowledgment as he stuffed the papers into his messy binder. Harry completely adored every little tweak about Louis.

Louis was about to walk away but Harry grabbed his arm and quickly pinned him into a locker. Nobody was around to see because they were in one of the little side hallways and also because they were already late to class.

Louis blushed as his binder dropped and the papers went tumbling back down spreading all over the floor.

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

⚭⚭

Two more chapters!!