Life is kinda a dick

Third persons pov

Louis spent the rest of the class period talking to Olivia about everything. He still was having a hard time believing all this stuff about Harry, the person he'd been in love with since freshman year.

Olivia sighed "I'm so sorry Louis. I wish he never got involved with you....you seem so innocent and sweet...why...?" Olivia's face scrunched up into anger "Why does he do this to people?! Honestly! Like does he have to go be such a dick to everybody?!" Louis shouted waving her hands furiously in the air.

Louis sighed and sadly looked at the ground with red eyes "I think life is the one being a dick..."

There was a moment pause before both of them started laughing. Louis's laugh was kind of nasally due to his stuffy nose. Louis grabbed his stuff and nodded back toward the school "I think we should get back to class..."

Olivia sighed before agreeing and also grabbing her things. They hopped down from the bleachers and walked across the muddy field back to school. Louis just hoped he wouldn't see Harry, but life is kinda a dick after all....

Louis's pov

I was shuffling down the hall on my way to my last class period. It was theatre so that lightened my mood even the smallest bit. I haven't been able to stop thinking about everything Olivia told me, because of this I'm pretty sure I bombed my history test.....

I bumped into a hard chest and my stiff was sent flying all over the floor. I looked up and saw Harry. I got a hint of déjà vu... Harry smiled at me and said "Hey Lou!" but glared at a boy who saw my stuff on the floor and snickered.

Harry didn't know that I knew about everything yet...what was I supposed to do now....? I looked down and started picking up my stuff and collecting them into a stack of papers. I avoided eye contact with Harry but I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid him forever.

My head snapped up when I heard Harry talking to me. His eyebrows were creased and he had a pouty lip. He was frowning as he repeated "Are you ok? You're acting fidgety and look kind of pale.." Harry raised his arm and put his hand against my forehead and shrugged when he didn't feel a temperature.

"Y-yeah..." I flinched at the contact making Harry's frown deepen and me to back away slightly.

He looked at me suspiciously and rose an eyebrow "You sure you okay?" He repeated.

"Yeah..I'm sure..." I said clutching my papers closer to my chest as I backed away about to turn around and walk away.

I was about to turn my back when Harry said "And Louis?"

"Yeah..?" I gave him once more with an expectant but cautious look.

"You forgot these." Harry handed me the rest of my papers with a fake smile. His hand brushed against my arm, and for the first time, I didn't feel sparks, I felt icy chills...