Crashing

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

Louis's pov

What?! This is the Olivia?? Oh no what is she here to tell me..? I hope it's not because she's jealous and wants to yell at me or something, I'm not the type of person to handle getting my feelings hurt. As you can tell, I obviously have bad anxiety and can have panic attacks....

She looked at me sadly and then bit her lip like she didn't want to tell me. I tilted my head motioning her to just tell me already.

She sighed and then flipped her red hair over her shoulder before looking me dead in the eye and saying "Stay away from that prick they call Harry Styles."

I furrowed my eyebrows and pushed her hand off me. I was offended that she had said something like that about Harry. How dare she? It wasn't Harry's fault that she misunderstood something. It was her own carelessness.

"Excuse me?" I said angry.

She looked down and then looked back up "I know you think he is a walking god but trust me, he is really an untrustworthy, self righteous, apathetic heartbreaker."

My eyebrows crinkled more in confusion "Why are you telling me these lies?"

"They aren't lies!!" She yelled as she tugged at her roots. She then looked up grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the back of the school.

≪≫

We were sitting down in the bleachers outside and Olivia just told me about everything that happened between her and Harry. I'm sitting here numb with tear tracks down my face.

How can any of this be true? Harry would never do any of this right...? He purposely got with Olivia, had sex with her, embarrassed her by telling the whole school all the details, and to make it even worse, Harry cheated on Olivia with her own best friend.

I can't even imagine how hard that must've been for her. Losing the person she 'loved', losing her best friend, and having the whole school seeing her as a slut. Even as Olivia was explaining her story to me, she herself even let a few tears stray down her cheeks.

I clenched my fists in anger and glared at the ground as a fresh wave of tears rose to my eyes.

"I can't believe he'd trick me like this!!" I said furious through gritted teeth. I got up stomping down the bleachers preparing to go a tell off Harry but then reality hit me.

Harry didn't care for me, at all

Harry faked everything this whole time

Harry lied every word he spoke

Harry is a huge asshole who I am still madly in love with

I collapsed down onto the floor sobbing my eyes out. I felt my chest start to tighten and I couldn't breath. How could Harry do this to me?? He must've known how genuine I was since the beginning but....why? Why me...?

Olivia dashed down the bleachers and fell to the floor crashing into me crushing me in a hug. My ears were ringing and my head pounded. I have been in love with Harry ever since the first moment I saw him.

When he started talking to me, I was the happiest person to exist. Now it all came crashing down. Crashing, now that's a word to describe me...

My world is crashing down on me

It sounds as if there are symbols crashing next to my ears.

I feel the waves crashing against my chest.

My heart is crashing against my rib cage.

Crashing.

Harry made me come crashing down.

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

:,,(((((