Uncovered feelings

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

Third Persons pov

☓☓

Harry sped through the school hallways trying to look for the boy that he seemed to care for so much. He had the largest smile on his face and he couldn't contain it. He already knew that Louis liked him and now everything could work out perfectly.

Harry thought he saw Louis but mistook someone's sandy blonde hair for the quiff of a certain small feminine boy. Everything he thought about seemed to revolve around Louis now that he knew how he truly felt.

Harry's heart jumped when he saw Louis laughing with a blonde. Harry rushed over attacking Louis with a bone crushing hug. He hid his frown though when he felt the small boy tense up.

"Harry..?" Louis asked confused taking a step closer to the blonde.

"Hey Lou" Harry said with the largest smile he could muster. Harry was practically glowing.

"Do you need something...?" Louis asked still confused.

Harry's smile fell a little bit but then said "Look Louis...I like you, will you be my boyfriend?" By the end of Harry's question, the green eyed boy's smile had fully returned. He had decided to just go straight to the point.

Louis suddenly looked extremely uncomfortable and looked to the blonde boy standing closely next to him. The blonde was frowning at the floor.

All of a sudden Louis intertwined his fingers with the blonde and that made both boys smile "Harry I'm already dating someone....this is Niall." Louis said finally looking over to Harry.

Harry stood with a shocked face and his mouth partially hung open. His brows were deeply furrowed and he started to softly shake his head in a 'no' motion.

When Harry saw Louis look down with a guilty expression and whisper "I'm sorry", he ran.

☓☓

Louis's pov

☓☓

After Harry ran away, I quickly excused myself to the bathroom leaving Niall at my locker. I just really needed some time alone. Once I got into the bathroom I checked to make sure that nobody was in there before I walked back to the door and locked it.

When I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself, that's when the tears started streaming down my face. My major crush, scratch that, the man I love, just told me he felt the same way.

I should be jumping up and down hysterical....but no. I decided to give up on my feelings for Harry. He probably was only saying that so he could then break up with me and break my heart.

To be honest, when I saw Harry looking like he was about to cry, I felt like crying too. I wanted to jump into his arms and tell him that everything was okay and that I loved him back....but then again, that was probably another part of his act.

Niall has liked me for awhile so I decided to go out with him to help get over Harry. I feel guilty but it's what I have to do..

I wish Harry and all his problems would disappear...but I'd miss those stupid curls....

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

💖👀💞💞