Dumb as a dummy

Harry's pov

I am so fucking stupid. The moment Louis flinched when I touched his forehead, I felt not offended, but hurt. Why should I feel hurt that Louis flinched when I touched him? If I felt hurt, that means I care.

That's the thing though.

I've come to the crashing realization that, as much as I have denied it, as much as I have ignored it, as much as I despise the idea, I've fallen for Louis.

I've fallen for his soft fringe that sways in the wind when he walks. I've fallen for the way his nose scrunched up and his eyes crinkle on the sides when he laughs. I've fallen for his pink fuzzy sweaters and whitewash skinny jeans. I've fallen for his stupid converse that he wears every day. I've fallen for the way his nose twitches when he eats a food he doesn't like. I've fallen for that special twinkle in his eye. I've fallen for his adorable and caring personality. The list could go on forever.

Now that I finally acknowledge my feelings, I can't contain them anymore. I have fallen hard for that small feminine boy, I've fallen hard for Louis.

I smiled at the thought of my special boy.

Louis's pov

Okay. I have decided. I am going to give up on my feelings for Harry....

Rip