Braids (Bucky Barnes)

You smile widely as you wake up early for once and not feeling tired at all. You glance over to the left of yourself and noticed Bucky, your super-soldier boyfriend, still asleep. A brilliant idea popped into your mind which made you quietly giggle. Quietly, you began to braid his shaggy, brown hair. You decided on making multiple braids in different places; generally making his hair look messier than it usually is. You were pretty surprised Bucky hasn't woke up but you were glad.

When you were finishing the last braid, James finally woken up. He pushed off from his stomach and sat up groggily. He went to scratch his head with his human hand and felt the many small braids.

"(Name)... What did you do?" He mumbled sleepily while you giggled.

"I may have braided your hair. You look absolutely gorgeous." Bucky let out a tired chuckle before laying down on his back. "Wanna do something today? Like a date?"

"Sure, but you have to keep the braids."

"No."

"Then no date." You smiled like a child and went to get up from your comfy warm bed but Bucky's hand caught your wrist.

"Please, (Name)?" He gave you the look. The look you couldn't resist, which made you roll your (eye color) eyes with a smile.

"Fine you get to take them out. Now let's get our asses out of bed and get ready." You laugh along with Bucky, ready to spend the day in each others company.