Snowy Fun (Pietro/Wanda Maximoff)

"Oh, (Name)!" You heard the twins yell as they walked up to you. You smiled and gave them each a hug.

"What brings you down to my floor?" You asked. The both looked at each other and smiled.

"We wanted to ask you something." Wanda started.

"If we can have a snow day!" Pietro grinned while his sister nodded in agreement. You stared at them before smiling yourself.

"Sure, but let's go down to the training room so Tony won't complain too much." The three of you quickly hopped on the elevator and waited patiently to arrive at the gym floor. Your (eye color) eyes glanced at the twins and your heart swelled with joy. You joined the Avengers eight months ago and none of the less you were scared but the twins instantly connected with you and the three of you became inseparable. They helped you control your ice powers and practically helped you become more confident in your powers as well. The ding of the elevator snapped you out of your memories; the doors opened and the three of you made your way to the training room.

"Let's go to the empty training room!" Wanda smiled and you three went to the empty, white room. You quickly skipped into the middle of the room and gave the twins a mischievous grin.

"You ready?" They nodded with excitement. You held up your hand to your face and mustered up your power; your hand started glowing a transparent blue. You smirked and thrusted your arm up and blasted a light blue spectrum of light; snow instantly fell and covered the floor. Pietro, Wanda and you began laughing and dancing around in the snow you just created. Pietro zipped around and Wanda used her powers to make mini snowmen. You start forming a snowball in your hands and glance at Pietro; giving him a wink, he smirked and made a snowball himself. You and Pietro let out a war cry before launching your snowballs at the brown hair girl.

"Oh it is own!" She smirked. Before she could make a snow ball, you and Pietro beat her to it. You begin throwing snowballs quickly with the help of your snow powers and Pietro used his speed as well the help the two of you. "Okay! I give up." Both Pietro and you laughed and gave hive fives until you both were pelted by red-glowing snowballs.

"Wanda, you cheater!" You laughed and tried dodging the storm of snow coming towards you. Pietro quickly picked you up and you both were zooming around to dodge the oncoming snowballs. Pietro set you down and zipped around Wanda in circles, kicking and piling snow onto his younger sister. He soon stopped when he saw her waist high in snow. Both you and the silvered hair Avengers laughed while Wanda shuffled her way out of the snow. She had a small smirk on her face before she made her brother and you fall onto your backs.

"Let's just relax here, no?" Pietro asked with a chuckle. Wanda smiled and plopped herself next to you as the three of you lay on your backs.

"Yeah, let's just relax." You smiled and flicked you wrist, sending down a light flurry of snowflakes to rain down on you three. It was a comfortable silence between Wanda, Pietro, and you.

"How do you think Tony will react, (Name)?" Wanda asked.

"He will probably throw a hissy fit, but I am a bit more worried about Steve's reaction."

"The star-spangled man will not have a plan when he sees this room" Pietro snickered at his own joke.

"Brother, your jokes are terrible." Wanda said with a monotone voice while you just giggled.

"No they aren't."

"Yes they are."

"No-" You quickly intertwined your hands with one of theirs to quiet them.

"It was pretty funny. Anyways, let's go and prank the others. I wonder what Clint will think if I freeze his bow in a block of ice." They twins and you get up and quickly leave the now snow filled room, still hand in hand.