5 ♡ edited

Kim Jeana

"Okay, I'll sing the first verse while you sing the second and the chorus we sing together?" I asked, to confirm.

"Yes, and i'll sing the last verse too," Jungkook replied.

"Okay," I sighed. Finally, we were done writing the song. It has been about 3 weeks, trying to make a song with super romantic lyrics

"Can we try?" Jungkook suggested.

I nodded, "ne,"

I started singing the first verse. I felt that this song actually reminded me of me and Jungkook's relationship.

I couldn't helped but actually felt butterflies in my stomach. Though, I promised myself not to fall for him. I never will. Not anymore.

We both sang the last line and stopped while breathing quite heavily.

"Y-you did a great job," Jungkook said.

I nodded and pointed to him, "you too,"

We decided that we should go since he needed rest for his concert tomorrow. The other boys were waiting downstairs while Jin tried to keep them quiet.

"Let's go," Jungkook said and walked ahead of me.

I sighed and walked beside Jin instead, "Jeana,"

"What?" I asked, looking up at Jin.

"Jungkook will be your slepping partner from now on. I will be sleeping with Namjoon," Jin said. A/N: huehue

"Are you serious?" I asked, my mouth wide open.

"Yes," he shrugged, "sorry Jeana but I have things to discuss with Namjoon,"

"b-but," I mumbled to myself, trying to find a valid reason.

I sighed and looked down while walking towards the van. I was cramped between Taehyung and Jungkook.

I was absolutely tired. I was forced to watch the boys' rehearsal for their upcoming performance. It wasn't that I hated their performance but I've watched it too many times and I was getting bored of it.

Sometimes, I notice Jungkook staring at me and sometimes Taehyung. Whenever Taehyung would stare at me, Jungkook would nudge him, quite hard.

I bet he only wants Taehyung to focus.

I felt someone arm wrapped around my shoulder, making me look at them.

"Why are you holding me?" I asked.

"Because you seem sleepy. Rest your head on my shoulder, it's a long ride," Taehyung answered.

"O-okay,"

I rested my head on his shoulder casually. I huffed as I closed my eyes.

***

"Jeana..."

I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed my eyes. I sat up, not realising i've actually hit my head on something.

"Ow!"

"Aigoo, be careful will you?"

I turned my head towards the voice and realised it was Jungkook. I sighed.

"Where are the others?"

"They have already went up, it's only us left,"

I nodded and got out of the van and took our time walking towards the elevator, "where's Taehyung?"