- Seven -

I woke the next morning, my mind cloudy as usual. I looked for my clock, then frowned when I realized that I wasn't in my own room. Laying back in bed, I went over everything that had happened and laughed. It was funny now that I thought about it, I mean who can say that they run into school's hottest brothers and then end up staying over at their house? Sighing, I get out of bed, and dress, taking one look in the mirror I nearly faint when I see the nasty dark purple bruise on my cheek, slowly reaching up and running my fingers over it I flinch. "Ouch.." I turn knowing that I couldn't let the brother's see it, and get into my bag. Shuffling through, and becoming frantic I sit back and think, having a mental image of my cover up sitting on my vanity table. I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration, trying to think now what to do.

I couldn't just walk out there and expect none of them to ask me where it came from, and I couldn't tell them the truth. So, I'll lie. I ran into a tree or a door, that stupid excuse usually works. Slipping my hoody on, I unlock the door and walk out instantly being smacked in the face with the scent of bacon, and sausage. My stomach growled as the scent filled my nose, and I walked towards the delicious scent, freezing when I rounded the corner and not one brother, but all three were standing in the kitchen shirtless, though only insane person would deny that they weren't attracted to Jeremiah and Isaiah, and I figured I was insane, because it wasn't either of them that caught my attention. Zachariah, though Isaiah and him stood head to head, Zachariah was bigger built in the chest and shoulders. He didn't look like a wrestler, but he wasn't exactly to far off.

I took a deep breath to calm myself, closing my eyes as I tried to get rid of any sort of perverted mental image trying to make its way into my frontal lobe. When I opened my eyes again, they widened when I seen all three brother's looking at me. "Eh.." Jeremiah and Isaiah smiled, waving me over, and when I turned my attention back to Zachariah he was still staring at me intensely, his eyes stopping at my cheek, every cell in my body wanted to cover it up, but if I was going to lie to them about it, I needed to make it look like it wasn't a big deal. Zachariah's eye's darkened, and I swear he growled.

Isaiah's head snapped up, suddenly looking at me again. "Hey, where'd you get that?" He asked, gesturing to his cheek.

I shrugged, "I must have hit something in the woods last night that I didn't realize. Could have been when I pulled myself up into the tree." I walked further into the kitchen, sitting myself down at the bar. I didn't look at anyone, I felt bad for lying, but I couldn't tell them the truth. Clearing my throat, "thanks for letting me stay last night. I really do appreciate it." I muttered, ringing my hands together.

Zachariah suddenly put a plate down in front of me, making me jump. "It's no problem. We're happy to help, and if you ever, ever need help again you just come here." I stared into Zachariah's eyes and swore he knew, but he didn't know me nor did he know my father. There was just no way that he knew, right? Feeling the too familiar panic rising, I stood up and nodded.

"Thanks for that, but eh- well I should get going. I need to go see if my father's home, and explain what happened." I could feel my happy-ish mood draining quickly at the thought of the conversation. Regardless, of what had happened, I knew I'd get punished for it.

"Sit down and at least eat, last night was a lot to handle." Zachariah said with a sudden authority that had me obeying without thought. Frowning, I stared down as if trying to find out why my body just suddenly did that, then back to Zachariah in question, though this time his back was turned my way and I couldn't see his face. My eyes trailed down his back, watching as the muscled moved each time he moved, down, down- someone's throat cleared and my eyes jerked towards the sound. Isaiah stood there, trying to hold back a smile as he handed me a cup. "Coffee?"